Ddays

Hooked
Go figure. Funny how no one wants to discuss this any more

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone else feel this way? I would hope that all people who are truly Americans would feel this way regardless of political affiliation. Lifted from a Scott Adams post

The gears of the machine have become visible. We can all see the FBI is rotten and the DOJ is weaponized. We know the border is open intentionally. We know the cartels are working with our government. We know our elections are DESIGNED to not be auditable and there's only one reason for it. We can see Biden is not in charge. We know the Ukraine war was always about its energy resources and who gets to own them. We know our rising debt is ruinous. We know our experts are liars. We know our pharma and food industries are poisoning us. We know our government is racist. We know the corporate media is essentially owned by Democrats who are controlled by intelligence entities and they are actively brainwashing the population. We know the 1st and 2nd amendments, and X, are under sustained government attack because they are the public's last defense against the government.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Anyone else feel this way? I would hope that all people who are truly Americans would feel this way regardless of political affiliation. Lifted from a Scott Adams post

The gears of the machine have become visible. We can all see the FBI is rotten and the DOJ is weaponized. We know the border is open intentionally. We know the cartels are working with our government. We know our elections are DESIGNED to not be auditable and there's only one reason for it. We can see Biden is not in charge. We know the Ukraine war was always about its energy resources and who gets to own them. We know our rising debt is ruinous. We know our experts are liars. We know our pharma and food industries are poisoning us. We know our government is racist. We know the corporate media is essentially owned by Democrats who are controlled by intelligence entities and they are actively brainwashing the population. We know the 1st and 2nd amendments, and X, are under sustained government attack because they are the public's last defense against the government.
My family and I feel this way.

jeeeep

Hooked

gotten to the point I don't watch any news but yet I still see it every day and that machine is no longer in hiding, it's daring us to make a stand; which I am prepared to do.

jeeeep

Hooked
😂😂
this is the reason I put away my Ray Ban aviators, shaved off my mustache and cut my hair.
fuckers ruined ski slope days of being mistaken for Eric Estrada from CHIPS, it was a fun run while it lasted.

NPC 6060⁸42

If Biden is re-elected I'm really curious what the true Americans will do. Shit is about to get real this November.
When you look at the J6 political prisoners rotting in DC prison and not one elected so called leader is doing a damned thing about it. There’s your answer. The three letter agencies want to rub it in your face hoping for another reaction so they can make examples out of you. At this point I'm afraid the best course is to stand down and stay alive to pick up the pieces after the collapse.

Aceisback

Hooked
Top Bottom