Random Internet Shit you've come across

DaJudge

Imagine that?
Maybe consumer demand should steer the market and not some bureaucrat’s ‘plan’?
🤔

View attachment 403615 View attachment 403616

Story:
New Mexico's state govt. has been making some liberal policies over the last few years, including following CA with requiring electric/hybrid vehicles at dealers etc. The funny part is, not even the liberals here buy electric vehicles. Last year electric cars were only .5% of total car sales in New Mexico. (yes, that is a half of a percent).

NPC 6060⁸42

AZVAJKU

Hooked

Swamp Creature. Being in the military does not make you conservative. Lots of military, even SOF guys are Libs. I knew guys in the military who did not want civilians to own guns. Stupid shit.

Some military individuals use their service as a spring board to political office, that does not guarantee they will be competent. I served with lots of guys who I would NOT want to see hold office.

As far as him knowing what the intel community is or is not doing, Does anybody think they would own up to population manipulation? 🤣😂

This made me laugh and it’s on point.
IMG_4523.jpeg

Last edited:

Aceisback

Hooked
Swamp Creature. Being in the military does not make you conservative. Lots of military, even SOF guys are Libs. I knew guys in the military who did not want civilians to own guns. Stupid shit.

Some military individuals use their service as a spring board to political office, that does guarantee they will be competent. I served with lots of guys who I would NOT want to see hold office.

As far as him knowing what the intel community is or is not doing, Does anybody think they would own up to population manipulation? 🤣😂

This made me laugh and it’s on point.
View attachment 403687
Yep, another who seems to have forgotten where he came from, or didn’t have the fortitude to not be converted over to the dark side.😡

Jsouder53

Hooked
Burning down, closing up, or planes flying into the damn things....

Fuck Tyson… they are now reopening in asylum states where they can hire illegals. Fire American citizens and hire illegals so they can be paid less. Bud Light these assholes.

Aceisback

Hooked
Fuck Tyson… they are now reopening in asylum states where they can hire illegals. Fire American citizens and hire illegals so they can be paid less. Bud Light these assholes.

Yeah I don’t think all of these illegal aliens came here to work. Few thousand dollars a month, free healthcare, free college, free obama phones, free internet, free four and five star hotels. They’re not contributing one fucking thing to the good of the country.
Tyson on the other hand finally got fed up with workers demanding more and more of everything, and started importing a people who are hard working, dedicated family folks, not heavy drinkers or drug abusers, pretty religious, and not demanding all the damn time. I saw this four or five years ago when I went back to Arkansas and saw all these short little brown people everywhere where. And by everywhere I mean all of the city parks and playgrounds, gyms, rivers/lakes/ponds, all with a couple generations of family together enjoying the great outdoors and not finger fucking game consoles or cell phones.
I inquired with some of them about what was going on as the town they were in was damn near 100% White last time I had visited. They told me Tyson had brought many many families over from the Marshall Islands. Tyson built all of the housing for them and bused them to the plant and back every day.
These were/are some hard working hard playing family people, not the folks you see on the news creating all kinds of hell.
Americans in those types of industries should try a little harder or risk being replaced by those more hungry.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah I don’t think all of these illegal aliens came here to work. Few thousand dollars a month, free healthcare, free college, free obama phones, free internet, free four and five star hotels. They’re not contributing one fucking thing to the good of the country.
Tyson on the other hand finally got fed up with workers demanding more and more of everything, and started importing a people who are hard working, dedicated family folks, not heavy drinkers or drug abusers, pretty religious, and not demanding all the damn time. I saw this four or five years ago when I went back to Arkansas and saw all these short little brown people everywhere where. And by everywhere I mean all of the city parks and playgrounds, gyms, rivers/lakes/ponds, all with a couple generations of family together enjoying the great outdoors and not finger fucking game consoles or cell phones.
I inquired with some of them about what was going on as the town they were in was damn near 100% White last time I had visited. They told me Tyson had brought many many families over from the Marshall Islands. Tyson built all of the housing for them and bused them to the plant and back every day.
These were/are some hard working hard playing family people, not the folks you see on the news creating all kinds of hell.
Americans in those types of industries should try a little harder or risk being replaced by those more hungry.
lol clearly you have never been in one of
Those plants to say “try a little harder” as the conditions are terrible, oh is terrible and the company abuses the employees and animals.

Aceisback

Hooked
lol clearly you have never been in one of
Those plants to say “try a little harder” as the conditions are terrible, oh is terrible and the company abuses the employees and animals.
My point was if you’re comfortably providing for your family don’t get so greedy that you price yourself out of a job.
And we had a chicken plant in Pine Bluff. Nasty, stinking, disgusting, and vile. But Church’s and KFC never ran out like they do nowadays.

CalSgt

Hooked
Some military individuals use their service as a spring board to political office, that does not guarantee they will be competent. I served with lots of guys who I would NOT want to see hold office.

I wouldn’t trust chicken nuggets cooked by half of the veterans I know.

Most of them are great dudes and I have a lot of love for them (no homo) but over half of them are borderline retarded.

Aceisback

Hooked
I wouldn’t trust chicken nuggets cooked by half of the veterans I know.

Most of them are great dudes and I have a lot of love for them (no homo) but over half of them are borderline retarded.
I kinda get where you’re coming from, but I just went to Arkansas for my brother in law’s promotion to Colonel and I can tell ya, them National Guard guys and gals are a special kind of Special.
So glad I retired in 2003, this new breed would have me in trouble. And I was an EEO Advisor for a little of my career.

New Mexico's state govt. has been making some liberal policies over the last few years, including following CA with requiring electric/hybrid vehicles at dealers etc. The funny part is, not even the liberals here buy electric vehicles. Last year electric cars were only .5% of total car sales in New Mexico. (yes, that is a half of a percent).
I did encounter one charging location (with two charging stations) on our route through New Mexico. There is hardly ever an electric car charging there. It seems like there is not a lot of demand.

My point was if you’re comfortably providing for your family don’t get so greedy that you price yourself out of a job.
And we had a chicken plant in Pine Bluff. Nasty, stinking, disgusting, and vile. But Church’s and KFC never ran out like they do nowadays.
An assumption made here is "Comfortably providing for you family". This is a strong assumption which is likely without any basis.

Workers are suffering all over and are marginalized by mega-corporations who think nothing of relocating to wherever is cheapest.

Top Bottom