Random Internet Shit you've come across

Lunentucker

Wonder what they know? Another one.....

Lunentucker

Not a home run, but maybe a stand up double.

BREAKING: Judge Scott McAfee has just dismissed some charges in the Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump, while others remain. NOTE: Among the dismissed charges are those related to soliciting elected officials to violate their oaths of office, including the phone call Trump made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. NOTE: However, several charges in the indictment still stand, and prosecutors have the option to seek new indictments on the dismissed charges.

Yeah, something heavy was attached to the end of that kinetic rope. I can't see what's attached to either end of it. They mentioned using a soft shackle in one of the many posts.

I don't have a kinetic strap. I know many use the kinetics and they have their place, but I'd much rather use my winch. I have witnessed this exact thing happen because someone got totally carried away & ended up sending a hook & strap through the back window of a pickup.
I carry a kinetic strap with soft shackle given that I do not have a winch yet. Even with a winch there is not aways something available to attach to.

Top Bottom