Random Internet Shit you've come across

NPC 6060⁸42

Haitian Cannibal Gangs Pour Over US Border After Seeing How Fat Americans Are
WORLD· Mar 12, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

EL PASO, TX — After hearing about the size of the average American, Haitian cannibal gangs rushed the southern border near El Paso this week in a race to be first in line for the smorgasbord.
"Hey man, look at dat," Haitian cannibal and political leader Barbecue said. "Those are some chunky, chubby, rolly polly people coming at me. Hang on, let me grab my bib and steak knives. It's lunchtime!"
After reports surfaced of Haitian gang members cannibalizing their victims, coup leader Barbecue announced he would be taking his men across the U.S. border to find a more plentiful source of food. With a nearly 30 percent overall obesity rate among adults, experts believe the U.S. is poised to be a prime destination for those wishing to dine on human flesh.

kevman65

Hooked
Haitian Cannibal Gangs Pour Over US Border After Seeing How Fat Americans Are
WORLD· Mar 12, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

EL PASO, TX — After hearing about the size of the average American, Haitian cannibal gangs rushed the southern border near El Paso this week in a race to be first in line for the smorgasbord.
"Hey man, look at dat," Haitian cannibal and political leader Barbecue said. "Those are some chunky, chubby, rolly polly people coming at me. Hang on, let me grab my bib and steak knives. It's lunchtime!"
After reports surfaced of Haitian gang members cannibalizing their victims, coup leader Barbecue announced he would be taking his men across the U.S. border to find a more plentiful source of food. With a nearly 30 percent overall obesity rate among adults, experts believe the U.S. is poised to be a prime destination for those wishing to dine on human flesh.
Bring em on.

We Fat Fuckers shoot back......

WJCO

Meme King
Maybe they feel Trump is gonna win. Give away their seats to the dems so Trump has no support?
Possible. But common sense would look at how much 'wonderful success' the democrats have done for this nation in the last 20-30 years. Seems counter productive. But then again, there are republicans that hate Trump more than they love this country so it's possible I guess. Wish all politicians on both sides would just respect the constitution, declaration, and bill of rights.

Top Bottom