Random Internet Shit you've come across

What the fuck!?!?

View attachment 402113

Link to story:
Absolutely infuriating. More and more grateful I spent Super Bowl Sunday cell service free in the desert.

It’s really sad to see the NFL go from competition to entertainment and even more so for me since I used to be a huge Chiefs fan for all my life or for as long as I can remember - now I can’t even bring myself to watch a single NFL game let alone really any sport since none of them can keep divisive propaganda out of their programming anymore.

I do watch this one Asian guy on YouTube with a bunch of Jeeps though.

AZVAJKU

Hooked

The ugly truth is that the HR departments and the recruitment offices of many government agencies are heavily populated with or even controlled by these rainbow types- so guess what they push and guess who they hire? In most FedGov agencies being active in DEI will fast track your promotions, consequently guess who ends up in leadership positions and guess what agenda they champion? Employees who aren’t rainbow types are heavily ‘encouraged’ to be ‘allies’ of the rainbow types. Being an ‘ally’ means you actively demonstrate your ‘support’ or loyalty to the rainbow, failure to do so singles you out. Many employees don’t actually believe in this shit but they do not want to jeopardize their livelihood so they succumb to peer pressure. This is not my opinion or some conspiracy theory.

If Trump gets elected he needs to ban DEI from the military and all FedGov agencies.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
IMG_1534.jpeg

"It was absolute chaos! Stores looted, cars smashed, gangs of thieves roaming the streets. Then the Super Bowl started," said one San Francisco resident while hosing human feces off of her front porch. "After the loss, looting and lawlessness continued at about the same pace, maybe a little bit more."

Masjkf84

Caught the Bug
The ugly truth is that the HR departments and the recruitment offices of many government agencies are heavily populated with or even controlled by these rainbow types- so guess what they push and guess who they hire? In most FedGov agencies being active in DEI will fast track your promotions, consequently guess who ends up in leadership positions and guess what agenda they champion? Employees who aren’t rainbow types are heavily ‘encouraged’ to be ‘allies’ of the rainbow types. Being an ‘ally’ means you actively demonstrate your ‘support’ or loyalty to the rainbow, failure to do so singles you out. Many employees don’t actually believe in this shit but they do not want to jeopardize their livelihood so they succumb to peer pressure. This is not my opinion or some conspiracy theory.

If Trump gets elected he needs to ban DEI from the military and all FedGov agencies.
I see this heavily at where I work. It’s been interesting to see how it’s only divided the office even further.

Aceisback

Hooked

This 👆, and fucking “quotas”. I saw it in the Marine Corps and I saw it in Civil Service, it’s a bunch of bullshit. Promote/advance on qualifications and experience. Skin color has jack shit to do with your ability to lead, or get a job done. Well except for maybe sportsball.
😡

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I still have a hard time imagining that the ruling class would ever let the orange man bad back in the white house BUT if by miracles of miracles he does make it back, I just hope he's learned his lesson about who he picks to help him out. This as opposed to trying an working with RINOs and backstabbers all looking to undermine him.

Top Bottom