Random Internet Shit you've come across

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
What the fuck!?!?

View attachment 402113

Link to story:
This is why i don't watch any sports anymore - i don't care who ran how many yards in one play or who said what to who or what team picked up what player... They are mostly a bunch of soul-less mindless morons (NPCs). No thanks. I'd rather read a book, watch anything else on tv, watch paint dry or pierce my toe nails than be subjugated to the mindless b.s. they use as copium for the masses.

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
Don’t know if any of you are Koontz fans but I was just reminded of this in The Eyes of Darkness - published in 1981 and revised in 1989…
View attachment 402111
oY
Don’t know if any of you are Koontz fans but I was just reminded of this in The Eyes of Darkness - published in 1981 and revised in 1989…
View attachment 402111
https://nihrecord.nih.gov/2019/10/04/nih-investigates-foreign-influence-us-grantee-institutions lol

Many other examples - \
View attachment 402111
https://nihrecord.nih.gov/2019/10/04/nih-investigates-foreign-influence-us-grantee-institutions lol

and

https://grants.nih.gov/sites/default/files/NIH-Foreign-Interference-Overview-May-2023.pdf

And if you look just hard enough you can find out about all the grant and bio research co-operation we have had with Ukraine ;) .

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
Another one.

View attachment 402144

View attachment 402145

View attachment 402146

Related story
View attachment 402147

Link to full story.
The whole transgender thing to me is just a cop-out by lazy psychologists and psychiatrists to just make their delusion a reality (which can never really happen) - so they tell everyone that they should live within their fantasy so they can avoid trying to do their jobs and actually help these people see reality and be happy with who/what they really are.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
"Don't mess with Texas" is the Texas motto. The graphic is clearly wrong about Texas.

‘Don’t Mess With Texas’ is actually an anti littering campaign from many years ago. It sounded cool so it became a buzz phrase.

See more here:

jeeeep

Hooked
‘Don’t Mess With Texas’ is actually an anti littering campaign from many years ago. It sounded cool so it became a buzz phrase.

See more here:
yeah, they should replace "Friendship" with "Don't Mess with Texas"

See more here:
Well what do you know? 🤣

Maybe it should be changed now to "Alien invaders must stay out!".

jeeeep

Hooked
But they’re all good people just seeking asylum…
they changed the laws in Venezuela to allow the civilians to do as they want to stop these criminals and people have been hitting them with their cars and fighting back with no threat of penalty.... now they've come here where the law punishes the victim that may fight back.
Women will always be their targets. 🤬

NY sanctuary for criminals.

Top Bottom