Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You can’t have guns in America but we need to send more to Ukraine. Fuck outta here.

“Ukraine is dangerously low on supplies, including ammo and air defenses. If America doesn’t assist Ukraine, Putin is all too likely to succeed,” he warned

Why should literally any American give a single fuck about that shithole?

Lunentucker

jeeeep

Hooked
You can’t have guns in America but we need to send more to Ukraine. Fuck outta here.

“Ukraine is dangerously low on supplies, including ammo and air defenses. If America doesn’t assist Ukraine, Putin is all too likely to succeed,” he warned

And these same democrats want to shut down the ammo plant in Missouri for selling excess 5.56 ammo it makes to the commercial market.

Can't stop the guns, target the ammo sales.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

We can't have guns but clearly, everyone and their mother other than us including this illegal shit from Venezuela needs to have one.

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
I kinda have to call B.S. on this to an extent - if you ever opened up any emissions equipped modern diesel - the oil is going to look like Satan's asshole had diarrhea inside your engine - no matter how many times you change the oil in your modern diesel. So its not the complete story. If it was a duramax that was deleted it may have had its egr stay put (since its kind of a pain to remove on those and most shops/people elect to just keep them on after the dpf/scr is gone). If it had no emissions junk on it - then yes I would agree with the video.

WJCO

Meme King
I kinda have to call B.S. on this to an extent - if you ever opened up any emissions equipped modern diesel - the oil is going to look like Satan's asshole had diarrhea inside your engine - no matter how many times you change the oil in your modern diesel. So its not the complete story. If it was a duramax that was deleted it may have had its egr stay put (since its kind of a pain to remove on those and most shops/people elect to just keep them on after the dpf/scr is gone). If it had no emissions junk on it - then yes I would agree with the video.
Agreed. It's hard to sludge up a diesel engine. Most of the ones I've seen with sludge is from coolant intermix. Coolant intermix on a diesel looks way different than a gas engine.

Top Bottom