Random Internet Shit you've come across

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL - according to Cambridge, if you’re white, support conservative values and live in a rural area, you’re a racist and “less educated” aka stupid.
As some of you know I now run a coffee stand pop-up. The other day I was breaking everything down and packing up. I had a woman come up and ask about my menu. I explained several things to her. She then asked if I could make her something off my menu. I apologized and said I couldn't because I was packing up. Keep in mind all of the other vendors around were in various stages of packing as well. She proceeded to call me a racist and that as a business owner how dare I refuse to serve her because she is black. I told her she was free to believe what she wanted but I could assure her I was not discriminating against her. She said it wasn't about beliefs and that she knew I was a racist. This is when I got mad. I told her that she could listen to the narrative and make assumptions that anyone who didn't look like her was racist and against her or listen to me and see that the only reason I wasn't serving her was because I was half way packed up just like everyone else and that playing the victim card wasn't going to get me to serve her. She got pissed off, made some threats towards me, didn't have anything else to say and went on her way. Regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or anything else that differs from me I'll treat you with the respect you deserve and serve you, but I can't fix stupid. People need to think for themselves and stop listening to what the media tells them. Best thing about owning my own business is I can say and do what I want. I don't have to bow down to some corporate BS customer is always right crap.

Top Bottom