Random Internet Shit you've come across

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Cheat, steal, copy. Got it (y)

While the Chinese do steal huge amounts of intellectual property the main point of the article is that they are attempting greatly improve their ability to conduct research, develop, and produce technology on their own. Their plan is a reflection of what other countries have done to make paradigm breaking technology advances, namely build a campus where the greatest minds are brought together for collaboration in order to develop new technologies.

Germany did this in the run up to WW2 and we all know the incredible level of technology that was produced. Basically they revolutionized modern warfare with the V1 and V2 rocket, submarine technology, the jet engine, the flying wing, thermobaric weapons and many others. America did this for its nuclear weapon and space programs. A bit of this is showcased in the movie Oppenheimer.

I’m not saying they will be successful, however while China is working to produce a new generation of individuals possessing a robust knowledge of science, engineering and technology, American college kids are learning about trans, ‘woman studies’, Critical Race Theory, Liberation Theology, and 57 genders.

A few excerpts from the article:

‘‘Huawei’s sprawling headquarters is the Oxhorn Campus, a newly-built city filled with reproductions of classic European architecture, housing 25,000 research and development personnel.”

‘‘China graduates more engineers than the rest of the world combined, but it also trains more classical musicians than the rest of the world combined. That is a killer combination. Not by coincidence, classical music has been the avocation of great scientists and mathematicians for the past three hundred years.”

In closing:
‘‘The America of John F. Kennedy could outpace China in science and technology. But that also was a country that devoted more than 10% of the federal budget to R&D, compared to just 3% today, and a White House that featured performances by Pablo Casals rather than rappers. If we abandon the spiritual sources of our creativity, we will have no one but ourselves to blame if China dominates the world economy.”

Scary shit if you project this trend out a few years.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m not saying they will be successful, however while China is working to produce a new generation of individuals possessing a robust knowledge of science, engineering and technology, American college kids are learning about trans, ‘woman studies’, Critical Race Theory, Liberation Theology, and 57 genders.

The real problem as I see it, even the people in china that hate their government still love their country and want to see it succeed. Sadly, I can't say the same about people here.

Top Bottom