Random Internet Shit you've come across

TigerInFl

Man, I wish a little brown man with a funny name had a sliver of a chance.

I liked what I had heard up until this week where I read he said that we should tell China not to touch Taiwan for five years, THEN they could take over Taiwan after we had transferred all the semi conductor work back to the USA.

Wonder if he actually thinks it is OK to tell one of allies .... uhhhh we got your back for several more years but after we take all your semi conductor work, you're on your own.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
W T F ....... you must be kidding me? And why in the wide wide world of sports are these clowns still living??

Tax payer dollars pay for trial and holding of some piece of shit foreign dirtbag for 20+ years. Not surprised. These fucks should be dragged to town square and beat to death by anyone that wants to. Like a pinata.

WJCO

Meme King

kevman65

Hooked
One article I saw said it was a longrange range as well. Perfect distance for IRS training.
Doesn't mean they were using long guns. It's easy to set up a short range course.

Even though I'm against the whole armed IRS thing, still no excuse for a major breakdown in range safety especially when SOP has multiple trainers/safety on site.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Pay your taxes. These guys can't even handle their weapons properly.

You would be amazed at how many people who get paid to carry a gun for a living are clueless and very unsafe. To make it worse some just don’t care and have no desire to train and become proficient. If I’m not mistaken there are resources to get free or low cost training for LEO. That range is located on I-17 just north of Anthem. Sad.

TigerInFl

You would be amazed at how many people who get paid to carry a gun for a living are clueless and very unsafe. To make it worse some just don’t care and have no desire to train and become proficient. If I’m not mistaken there are resources to get free or low cost training for LEO. That range is located on I-17 just north of Anthem. Sad.

Many, many moons ago I was in LE. Had to go qualify for the state once a year. Went down for the day and I swear half those guys couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

You had 60 rounds that had to be accounted for. Some of them wouldn't have 50 in them. I had already passed my night qualification and several of us asked if we could go again. There was a few that hadn't passed and were in need of some help. A few of us lined up on either side of one guy and we tossed several rounds into his target. mostly head shots which were a no no back then. I think he ended up with about 80 rounds in his target. Range master got all kind of bent out of shape .. lol.

Lunentucker

Comer's letter said the Oversight Committee wants to see "Email Messages To and/or From Vice President Biden and Hunter Biden related to Burisma and Ukraine" and also highlights the use of pseudonyms.

Two of those emails were sent from then-Biden aide John Flynn to the then vice president on May 27, 2016 and June 15, 2016. Hunter Biden was a carbon copied recipient on those two emails.

The House Oversight Committee is now seeking "all unredacted documents and communications in which then-Vice President Joe Biden used a pseudonym" and the pseudonyms listed in Comer's letter are "Robert Peters, Robin Ware, and JRB Ware."

Those names were used by Biden for private email addresses during his time as vice president, according to a report from The New York Post in July 2021.

Top Bottom