Random Internet Shit you've come across

Are you saying 3% of the people who got vaccinated died? Or 3% of the covid deaths were “breakthrough” deaths (people who were vaccinated)? Or something else entirely?
This week it is said that a million people have died due to COVID-19 in the USA. For some others it was due to an intense whole-body rash because of the lack of toilet paper.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Throughout history, this is what happens....
Moral free fall. Lawlessness.
We are living in a dying culture.

Agreed

It hard to watch your own culture & Nation commit suicide. This no longer resembles the Nation I was born in. I am a Stranger in a Strange land and no amount of depravity committed by individuals in this country surprises me anymore. My father (WW2) and his father (WW1) are spinning in their graves.

JimLee

Hooked
So, apparently our Presidents idea to get us out of record inflation, record gas prices, a nose diving market, an imminent recession, the death of peoples retirement plans, and debt our grandchildren 5 generations from now won't even be able to pay off, is to send 40 billion more dollars to the Ukraine and tax your investments on gains they haven't even made. Seven year olds understand money better than this. Oh, by the way, if you are not a democrat it's all your fault. FJB.

WJCO

Meme King
So, apparently our Presidents idea to get us out of record inflation, record gas prices, a nose diving market, an imminent recession, the death of peoples retirement plans, and debt our grandchildren 5 generations from now won't even be able to pay off, is to send 40 billion more dollars to the Ukraine and tax your investments on gains they haven't even made. Seven year olds understand money better than this. Oh, by the way, if you are not a democrat it's all your fault. FJB.
s-l500 (1).jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
I was listening to that this morning too. All I can do is shake my head. I've watched my 401k lose over 10% since the beginning of the year. Good thing I don't plan on pulling from it for another 16 years or so.

JimLee

Hooked
I was listening to that this morning too. All I can do is shake my head. I've watched my 401k lose over 10% since the beginning of the year. Good thing I don't plan on pulling from it for another 16 years or so.
Yea, i'm down about 50k so far this year, that's a new Jeep dammit. I'm a little closer to retirement, at least I was. Looks like brandon is going to put me in the work till I die category like obama did for some of my relatives.

Top Bottom