Random Internet Shit you've come across

CalSgt

Hooked
Hmmmm let me spend an extra $30k over a fuel efficient 35mpg vehicle to save me maybe $2-3k a year (internet stats, probably wrong). So after I own it for 10 years it'll pay the difference. We don't even know the life expectancy of electric vehicles yet.
They don't factor in the outrageous California registration fees for an $80K (more or less) car or the added registration for electric cars. I think CA is $600 per year on top of the regular registration

jesse3638

Hooked
They don't factor in the outrageous California registration fees for an $80K (more or less) car or the added registration for electric cars. I think CA is $600 per year on top of the regular registration
You can get a Tesla for $55k...haha. A Nissan sentra cost me $18k. Totally not worth the extra cost. I didn't know there was additional fees on EV's. Thats another strike for them

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hmmmm let me spend an extra $30k over a fuel efficient 35mpg vehicle to save me maybe $2-3k a year (internet stats, probably wrong). So after I own it for 10 years it'll pay the difference. We don't even know the life expectancy of electric vehicles yet.
I didn’t say it was smart. The politicians will start pushing for alternative fuel, even though they caused petroleum prices to rise. People really are that dumb. You’ve seen it with the coronavirus.

Top Bottom