Random Internet Shit you've come across

CalSgt

Hooked
Took me a minute bit I got it. Although I thought it was now offensive to use the R word these days?

Seems legit to me...

retard​

verb

re·tard | \ ri-ˈtärd \
retarded; retarding; retards

Definition of retard

(Entry 1 of 2)
transitive verb
: to delay or impede the development or progress of : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment
"chemicals to retard the spread of fire"
intransitive verb
: to become delayed : to undergo retardation

JKbrick

I'm amazed at how many people try to make the argument that people who dont get vaxed should be denied healthcare. You know, because clearly everyone who puts their own health at risk should be denied health care. All those damn people who eat to much, drink to much, smoke to much. All those damn adrenaline junkies, motorcycle riders with no helmets. Etc.
Hell I’d be happy with drug tests for government handouts, that would be a start

Spazbyt

Hooked
Hell I’d be happy with drug tests for government handouts, that would be a start
Lol, I agree but good luck with that. Speaking of drugs I live in the midwest and around here we have a terrible opioid problem. People are ODing on heroin so often (like multiple times a day) Paramedics were administering Narcan to people who are essentially committing suicide multiple times a day. I think most of us would agree that even though these people are putting themselves at extreme risk over and over again even they don't deserve to be abandoned by the health care system.

JKbrick

Lol, I agree but good luck with that. Speaking of drugs I live in the midwest and around here we have a terrible opioid problem. People are ODing on heroin so often (like multiple times a day) Paramedics were administering Narcan to people who are essentially committing suicide multiple times a day. I think most of us would agree that even though these people are putting themselves at extreme risk over and over again even they don't deserve to be abandoned by the health care system.
It’s a very sad situation, unfortunately if it hasn’t touched your life yet it will. It leaves me speechless honestly

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Meh fuck that. Narcan should be used for first responders not deadbeat drug addicts.

Last edited:

CalSgt

Hooked
Meh fuck that. Bar an should be used for first responders not deadbeat drug addicts.
Exact opposite... I think we should fog shitty neighborhoods with it like it was mosquito spray, I'm tempted to Narcan anyone that even looks a little drowsy. Too bad it doesn't work on methamphetamine also

DDT-Truck-1.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Narcan instantly ruins an opioid high...
Yes. I would rather not give the addict narcan and let them die. I see what you are saying now, blow it in the neighborhoods so they can’t get high but I don’t want a bunch of feening drug addicts around.

CalSgt

Hooked
Yes. I would rather not give the addict narcan and let them die. I see what you are saying now, blow it in the neighborhoods so they can’t get high but I don’t want a bunch of feening drug addicts around.
LOL... It sure pisses them off when that Narcan hits though, weather their dying or not

Top Bottom