Random Internet Shit you've come across

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Sounds like the perfect place to send all the mainland far-lefties. Their own personal paradise and on an island!
Trust me… they’re moving here at an alarming rate and driving the housing market through the roof. I’m in the process of buying raw property just so my kids can have the chance to own something when they’re old enough. It won’t be affordable by then.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Trust me… they’re moving here at an alarming rate and driving the housing market through the roof. I’m in the process of buying raw property just so my kids can have the chance to own something when they’re old enough. It won’t be affordable by then.
Happened here too, Californians are moving here in the droves. There is almost no chance of me buying a house. To buy anything decent would cost me 6-800,000. Even rent has been driven through the roof, I’m lucky my landlord isn’t raising the rent.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I really really hope that Texans don’t mess this up.

I love how the media is portraying this bill as now everyone inTexas can carry a firearm. Below is an excerpt from the actual bill:
Section 23, Article I, of the Texas Constitution
secures for Texas citizens the right to keep and bear arms;
(3) persons who are currently prohibited from
possessing firearms under state and federal law will not gain the
right to possess or carry a firearm under this legislation; and
(4) persons who are currently prohibited from
possessing a firearm include: persons convicted of a felony as
described by the provisions of Section 46.04, Penal Code, persons
convicted of certain assault offenses under Section 22.01, Penal
Code, punishable as a Class A misdemeanor and involving a member of
the person's family or household, certain persons who are the
subject of a protective order under Section 46.04(c), Penal Code,
and persons meeting any of the criteria listed in 18 U.S.C. Section
922(g), including persons adjudicated to be mentally incompetent.
Now, I’m not saying this bill will stop those who aren’t allowed to carry firearms, well because criminals are criminals. But just goes to show how media will manipulate (lies of omission) people to think that there are no gun laws now. Link to bill is below in case anyone wants to read it. https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87R/billtext/html/HB01927E.htm
And now all of a sudden CNN cares what police (police unions) say?? I thought they wanted to abolish the police… I guess if it’s against law abiding citizens carrying a gun they support the police… the hypocrisy 🤦‍♂️

Top Bottom