Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
This is terrible, no comedy points here

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sadly, there is likely more truth in this comic than humor. Numerous engineers gathered, petitioned, and demanded a re-investigation and called bullshit on the jet fuel theory, but the FBI wouldn't even listen or give them the time of day.

trplxj

Ran across this, this morning. And reading through some of the comments, this “Moms against cars” is bat shit crazy. Or it’s someone with way too much time on their hands.

IMG_1978.jpg

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ran across this, this morning. And reading through some of the comments, this “Moms against cars” is bat shit crazy. Or it’s someone with way too much time on their hands.

View attachment 321050

There is no way this can be real. If so I believe this is the start of the end of the human race. Finally I can sleep in peace. Lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WhiteMetal

View attachment 321050

I knew there was something other then just an amazing tire that sold me on coopers. It seems you'd need to see swastikas all the time to come up with this theory

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I can see that now, can’t see it in the tire tho lol
With a quick Google Search I discovered MAC is actually a pro gun group who created this "propaganda". They replaced the word gun with car to make an attempt to show the anti-gun groups how ridiculous their arguments are. They have a face book page and it's actually pretty entertaining knowing this..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

trplxj

With a quick Google Search I discovered MAC is actually a pro gun group who created this "propaganda". They replaced the word gun with car to make an attempt to show the anti-gun groups how ridiculous their arguments are. They have a face book page and it's actually pretty entertaining knowing this..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I admit, I was too lazy to look really look into this.

It’s pretty sad that there are actually people out there with this mentality.

Top Bottom