Random Internet Shit you've come across

jeeeep

Hooked
If I can make it there ... I can make it .... anywhere
it's up to you New York, New York

$1000/month, buying future votes if democrats have their way and get them processed fast enough to vote.
Does anyone really think this is all not part of a bigger plan?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Here is a good starting place. The store owners should not fire employees for stopping theft. I do not like Newsome…at all! I lived in SF when he was on the Board of Supervisors and have watched what a POS he is, and his climb to power, for a few decades. I would pretty much vote for any human being out there in any election of any kind where Newsome is on the other side. All of that said, the thefts in California are not really his doing. I put the blame in this order: piece of shit individuals, parents, district and/or city attorneys, cops, store owners, the Governor, society.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Here is a good starting place. The store owners should not fire employees for stopping theft. I do not like Newsome…at all! I lived in SF when he was on the Board of Supervisors and have watched what a POS he is, and his climb to power, for a few decades. I would pretty much vote for any human being out there in any election of any kind where Newsome is on the other side. All of that said, the thefts in California are not really his doing. I put the blame in this order: piece of shit individuals, parents, district and/or city attorneys, cops, store owners, the Governor, society.
🤔

WJCO

Meme King
It's a combination of all of that. But Governor Nuisance is in favor of tons of anti-American and anti ethical shit. Plenty of other states aren't in favor of the communism he promotes. But even prior to newsom, California was an anti-American shithole. I remember what California was about 20 years ago, it was wonderful. Now it's a disgrace.

Aceisback

Hooked
It's a combination of all of that. But Governor Nuisance is in favor of tons of anti-American and anti ethical shit. Plenty of other states aren't in favor of the communism he promotes. But even prior to newsom, California was an anti-American shithole. I remember what California was about 20 years ago, it was wonderful. Now it's a disgrace.
Not very nice about your future POTUS. Just not sure if he’s next in line or if he’s gonna be after Michael and First Lady Barry.🤷‍♂️
But he’ll be there.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I don’t disagree with any of that. But let’s be honest. It all starts with piece of shit parents not teaching their kids right from wrong and instead expecting the school system to socialize their children so they don’t have to.

I have really, really good kids. They aren’t perfect by any means. They party a bit, make mistakes, learn from them, and move forward. They understand personal responsibility and right from wrong. That isn’t an accident. My wife and I spent hundreds and hundreds of hours, as a couple and individually, giving them role models and teaching them how to live in the world that was around them. We didn’t hide it from them, we taught them how to adjust. They aren’t perfect and I don’t expect them to be. But at sub-22 they are better humans than 99% of the people out there. They have work ethic, compassion, intelligence, free thought (even when it departs from their parents), and a sense of responsibility for their own actions.

Is it really a state’s Governor who is supposed to teach that?!? If so, we are fucked. I don’t care what party is in power.

WJCO

Meme King
I don’t disagree with any of that. But let’s be honest. It all starts with piece of shit parents not teaching their kids right from wrong and instead expecting the school system to socialize their children so they don’t have to.

I have really, really good kids. They aren’t perfect by any means. They party a bit, make mistakes, learn from them, and move forward. They understand personal responsibility and right from wrong. That isn’t an accident. My wife and I spent , as a couple and individually, giving them roll models and teaching them how to live in the world that was around them. We didn’t hide it from them, we taught them how to adjust. They aren’t perfect and I don’t expect them to be. But at sub-22 they are better humans than 99% of the people out there. They have work ethic, compassion, intelligence, free thought (even when it departs from their parents), and a sense of responsibility for their own actions.

Is it really a state’s Governor who is supposed to teach that?!? If so, we are fucked. I don’t care what party is in power.
Amen. Power to the people, not the state.

With that being said, the people in power should share the same, but they don't.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I have really, really good kids. They aren’t perfect by any means. They party a bit, make mistakes, learn from them, and move forward. They understand personal responsibility and right from wrong. That isn’t an accident. My wife and I spent hundreds and hundreds of hours, as a couple and individually, giving them role models and teaching them how to live in the world that was around them. We didn’t hide it from them, we taught them how to adjust. They aren’t perfect and I don’t expect them to be. But at sub-22 they are better humans than 99% of the people out there. They have work ethic, compassion, intelligence, free thought (even when it departs from their parents), and a sense of responsibility for their own actions.

have bad parents only been around the last five years?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
have bad parents only been around the last five years?
Our generation (if I can include your young ass in generation X, has proven to be exceptionally bad at parenting). So, to a degree, yes! The entire concept of you have the right to not be offended, to have your feelings hurt, to think that you can menstruate through your cock and balls, etc., arose from the 30-50 year olds. And I don’t fucking get it because my parents didn’t raise me that way.

I was taught not to start fights, but to end them; I was taught that sticks and stones (like pronouns) could not break bones. My 88 year old dad still works five days a week running his own business, because earning an honest day’s work is what makes you a man and want to attack every day when you get up. Thats what I was taught. I was taught that the garbage man deserves as much respect as the the doctor, because they both work hard to protect society and they “earn an honest day’s wage.” I was taught to stand for “something” but that I had to figure out what the “something” was for me. These are the things that I have passed on to my children.

Our piece of shit “leaders” wouldn’t matter, honestly, if people were honorable enough not to need to be led or fed.

If parents started being parents again, the rest of it would just be noise.

Top Bottom