Random Internet Shit you've come across

GP NOIR

Hooked
$1000/month, buying future votes if democrats have their way and get them processed fast enough to vote.
Does anyone really think this is all not part of a bigger plan?
Buying votes, stuffing ballot boxes, stealing elections. It’s Tamany Hall all over again. It’s a time honored American tradition, one we need to embrace and do it better than those who are wrecking our nation.

Where are the Yellow Journalists when we need them?

Last edited:

AZVAJKU

Hooked

Rumor has it Tucker will be interviewing Putin. I’m surprised the US Gov allowed him to go, the US Gov does not want anyone or anything to disrupt the narrative that Putin is trying to reimpose the Soviet Union and take Eastern Europe. NATO needs the threat of Russia taking over Europe to justify its existence and keep the money flowing. It’s hard to sell military hardware to NATO members if there is no clear and present danger.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Imagine that - ONLY 1,295 units sold in January. Down 51%…

What a surprise - NOT
26 per state! That’s wild!

Just looked, ford has 3,000 dealers in this country. Less than half a unit per dealer. Lol

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just curious, how many ladies, or just women, do you know that man spread like this? There is a reason that men sit this way. View attachment 401634
What is the general obsession with her and being a man? I’m generally curious. On one hand everyone wants the gay and trans thing to stop being crammed down everyone’s throat (no pun intended) but in the other hand everyone is obsessed with her “being a man.” What is the gain if it was found that she is? Does that change literally anything?

JT@623

Hooked
What is the general obsession with her and being a man? I’m generally curious. On one hand everyone wants the gay and trans thing to stop being crammed down everyone’s throat (no pun intended) but in the other hand everyone is obsessed with her “being a man.” What is the gain if it was found that she is? Does that change literally anything?
I agree I could care less but she’s man enough to kill a chef 🤣

Top Bottom