Random Internet Shit you've come across

Lunentucker

Watching the morning news they just talked about the upcoming Rolling Stones tour. No joke one of the sponsors is AARP. Being that Mick is 80, Keith will be 80, and Ronnie is 76 its fitting...haha

They actually offered some early discounts through AARP.
That said, I just turned 64 and it hurts to watch this.

jeeeep

Hooked
Watching the morning news they just talked about the upcoming Rolling Stones tour. No joke one of the sponsors is AARP. Being that Mick is 80, Keith will be 80, and Ronnie is 76 its fitting...haha
I got into the early discount, upper upper row were $100, the row below jumped $150+, then $200-$500+ as you got closer to stage... nah, at that age tickets should be $50 and I didn't want to get more depressed watching me looking at everyone there thinking, damn... old AF ... ughhh me too LOL

saw them 42 years ago (hurts like hell to say that), LA, ticket was less than $20!

Ddays

Hooked
I got into the early discount, upper upper row were $100, the row below jumped $150+, then $200-$500+ as you got closer to stage... nah, at that age tickets should be $50 and I didn't want to get more depressed watching me looking at everyone there thinking, damn... old AF ... ughhh me too LOL

saw them 42 years ago (hurts like hell to say that), LA, ticket was less than $20!
Fuck em, go.
You'd be surprised how many boomers I saw at concerts this past summer.

JT@623

Hooked

I saw them when I was 18 at sun devil stadium so I am old as fuck 🤣

Top Bottom