Random Internet Shit you've come across

jeeeep

Hooked
Suspending the Constitution because of the "Emergency" they themselves created
Listen to the very last question

I believe these "tests" are all by design beginning in DC and spread across democrat governors to see what sticks to circumvent the process and other democrat states will follow.

Tie this shit up in the courts and it gives them the time they want to do what they want; they are testing the waters with more nefarious attempts at destroying our constitution because the "sheeple" want it.

I predict another state will follow suit while it's in the courts and democrats will try to put it on the ballot circumventing the house and congress.

If I recall, on day 1, biden stated the constitution is not absolute.

DaJudge

Wow!
Not sure if she is genuinely that stupid or simply that tyrannical. If the constitution can be suspended that means her authority can be suspended since her authority comes from the constitution and the consent of the governed. What a foolish, arrogant, and evil witch.

If the people of New Mexico do not recall her immediately they will deserve all the evil this witch will bring them.
The only thing that makes sense is that she is trying to set herself up for something else when her term is up. Some her examples for doing this have nothing to do with firearms in public. How does banning weapons in public places prevent things that happen in a private home? It its truly ignorant. Also, New Mexico is an open carry state unless specifically restricted by the city. Legally she is standing on the point of a needle.

There were people protesting in the Old Town square with their weapons clearly in view, no officers present anywhere. There is no will on the part of the State Police to enforce this.

Top Bottom