Random Internet Shit you've come across

I'll freely confess, when this guy first blew up I thought it was nothing but a fluke, and this off the grid hillbilly, who actually lives just a few miles from me, will have his fifteen minutes and be gone.
Now I'm not so sure.
He's smart, focused, articulate, and he seems to have a different way of seeing things.

Almost two hours, and Peterson could talk less and let Chris say more, but it's still a worthy watch.

Refreshing to see someone on the left that recognizes some of the core issues.

RJK Junior makes a lot of sense. As he says, “Big everything is the problem.” The worst of “Big everything’ is big federal Gov. It all starts there. Big Federal Gov will exist until you cut off their ability to directly tax your income- meaning the 16th amendment.

Next step to choke off ‘Big Everything’s’ power over you is the 17th amendment- Direct popular election of federal senators. The majority of a senator’s donations comes from out of state- in other words they are being bought and paid for by outside donors (Big Everything) instead of being loyal to their states.

These two amendments did more to crush the self determination of individuals, reduce state power, and increase federal dominance over you than any other actions.

Sadly our self-determination has been heavily under assault for over a 100 years and has been very seriously damaged. I’m sorry to say that simply one election, or one politician, or term limits, or a third party is not going to restore our Nation and what our Founders gave us.

Having said that- never quit, never give up.

Sadly our self-determination has been heavily under assault for over a 100 years and has been very seriously damaged. I’m sorry to say that simply one election, or one politician, or term limits, or a third party is not going to restore our Nation and what our Founders gave us.

Having said that- never quit, never give up.
It’s not going to fix it but all of those can work together and help.

Also, too many people want to rely on big everything. Nobody wants to work at helping themselves nowadays. People buy everything from Walmart or Amazon or big companies that turn around and support everything you don’t.

It’s not going to fix it but all of those can work together and help.

Also, too many people want to rely on big everything. Nobody wants to work at helping themselves nowadays. People buy everything from Walmart or Amazon or big companies that turn around and support everything you don’t.

Agreed!

Maintaining Self-determination is very hard and takes a huge amount of time and effort. Being a subject is super easy.

Most Americans do not know shit about the Constitution, our history, or the Founder’s intent. If a person’s sole action is voting every 4-years and nothing else they deserve the slavery that’s coming.

I dont think any of us realized this bullshit was gonna me a mini-series
I don’t know, I’ve been saying since about April 2020 that the mask, the lockdowns and so on is a way to push and see how much they can get away with and control. And it continued into the jab narrative. It’s always been about control.

Now covid specific mini series, yeah I would agree. I figured it would be something else by now. The covid hype train has fizzled.

I don’t know, I’ve been saying since about April 2020 that the mask, the lockdowns and so on is a way to push and see how much they can get away with and control. And it continued into the jab narrative. It’s always been about control.

Now covid specific mini series, yeah I would agree. I figured it would be something else by now. The covid hype train has fizzled.
It is about control.

Control comes by expanding the Fed Gov under the guise of protecting and taking care of you. Every major expansion of Fed Gov has followed a ‘crisis’, real or imaginary. Social Security, Obama Care, the ‘Patriot Act’, and many more.

It is basic marketing. Identify a ‘problem’ and provide a Fed Gov ‘solution’. If no problem exists then one is created, the ‘Rona’ is a perfect example.

The so called Patriot Act was written and proposed years before the 9-11 attack. It was re-attempted after 9-11 and succeeded because of fear. None of this is conspiracy it’s what has happened and will continue to happen. Do you think elevated crime and the border crisis is happening by mistake?

It is about control.

Control comes by expanding the Fed Gov under the guise of protecting and taking care of you. Every major expansion of Fed Gov has followed a ‘crisis’, real or imaginary. Social Security, Obama Care, the ‘Patriot Act’, and many more.

It is basic marketing. Identify a ‘problem’ and provide a Fed Gov ‘solution’. If no problem exists then one is created, the ‘Rona’ is a perfect example.

The so called Patriot Act was written and proposed years before the 9-11 attack. It was re-attempted after 9-11 and succeeded because of fear. None of this is conspiracy it’s what has happened and will continue to happen. Do you think elevated crime and the border crisis is happening by mistake?
I think nothing is by mistake unfortunately.

Top Bottom