Random Internet Shit you've come across

ICYMI

Of course, The Bee is already on it, lol.

1) Liberty Safes just became the next Bud Light.
2) Would love to see some videos like Kid Rock's blowing up a safe with some heavy artillery.
3) I've been thinking about getting a new safe. I currently have a Liberty and that won't be my next one.
Watch your brands.
They make a number of other brands including Cabelas.
CEO's name? - Joe Fail - Not even lying.

Liberty Safe manufactures and markets gun safes (for gun safety), home safes, commercial safes (including depository safes), fire safes and related accessories. Liberty Safe manufactures and sells products having the Liberty Safe, National Security, Centurion and Freedom Security[6] brands. Other private label brands include Cabela's,[7] Remington,[8] and John Deere.[9][10][11]

The White House

Today, the Biden-Harris Administration is canceling all remaining oil and gas leases issued under the previous administration in the Arctic Refuge.

The Administration also took new action proposing to protect more than 13 million acres in the Western Arctic.

These new actions to preserve our Arctic lands and wildlife build on President Biden’s historic climate and conservation agenda.

-----------------------------------------

Yesterday -

I've been looking at safes and liberty was on the list... not anymore.
But, I wonder if every safe company has this level of access on a warrant and if they are required to comply.

A spokesman at Ft. Knox, a national gun safe and vault company, told The Federalist his company would only divulge safe combinations to law enforcement if a court specifically ordered it or a search warrant specifically named his company. He reiterated flatly that his company would never do what Liberty did without a court order.

Browning Safes, Champion Safe Co., and American Security (AMSEC) did not immediately respond to The Federalist’s request for comment. Their websites also did not explicitly state their policy on granting federal officials entry into their customers’ safes.

Top Bottom