Random Internet Shit you've come across

kevman65

Hooked
Silly Wabbits.

States are trying to invoke the 14th Amendment to keep Trump off the Election Ballots.

I guess they don't realize until there is a conviction on any insurrection charge, the 14th is not an avenue they can use.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Soon we’ll have this on a personal level as well.

Digital currency tied to social credit score. It's already here. Credit cards are a form of digital currency. Using your phone pay apps is digital currency. Once it's all tied together we're all slaves to the system. Look at what went on with the Canadian trucker nonsense. That was a soft test.
Pretty fucking effective too.

WJCO

Meme King
Soon we’ll have this on a personal level as well.
Digital currency tied to social credit score. It's already here. Credit cards are a form of digital currency. Using your phone pay apps is digital currency. Once it's all tied together we're all slaves to the system. Look at what went on with the Canadian trucker nonsense. That was a soft test.
Pretty fucking effective too.
True story. Made a large purchase at a store recently. At the register, if I applied for a credit card, I got 20% off. Worth it to me so I said yes. Part of getting the card I had to do a video chat with the card company of me holding up my ID. Not having a smart phone, it wouldn't work. Wasted a bunch of time trying to get around it. Only option they gave me was to send in notarized documents. Of course that would be days/weeks of down time. Now I know I'm in the minority not having a smart phone, but it sure made me realize where our culture is heading and it's not pretty. Mark of the beast. Don't conform , you'll be unable to participate.

jesse3638

Hooked
Isn’t it kind of already digital? Nobody has or wants cash anymore.
It's funny you say that. When im selling coffee I take all forms of payment and am constantly asked if I take cash. Of course I do I figured I could assume people would know I do. I keep meaning to put up a sign saying I do with a description of what cash looks like...haha. I may be wrong but last I read only 20% of the world's currency was in actual physical form the rest is all numbers in a computer somewhere.

Top Bottom