Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
Just saw that on the news. Holy shit. I've held a drill between my knees before while lining up a board. Never again for sure. That sure makes you realize how quick an accident can happen.

jesse3638

Hooked
saw this and just copied.

FATHER-DAUGHTER TALK
That's so true. I have very conservative views and my mom was very liberal. I just never talked about my views with her. Can you imagine a 5'2" hot headed Italian liberal woman going off? Very scary. I'd have sent this to her and her reaction would have began with "You sorry son of a bitch, you can take this and shove it up your fuckin' ass!"..haha. She was great.
Just saw that on the news. Holy shit. I've held a drill between my knees before while lining up a board. Never again for sure. That sure makes you realize how quick an accident can happen.

That’s brutal. Damn, I’ll never hold a drill like that ever again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I've done the same thing and had the trigger depress just enough to get it to turn slowly. It tangled in the leg of my shorts before I could grab it. I've also held it that way and needed both hands to hold what I intended on screwing in, only to think, "Idiot you only have 2 hands, now what are you going to do!"

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
WTF?! A new level of weird. Hate to send a friend down to the root cellar for dinner and they grab the wrong jar.

Top Bottom