Random Internet Shit you've come across

kevman65

Hooked
Like a members only kind of thing? Yeah, we could probably do something like that but the whole point of having this place is to make it accessible to everyone. Also, if I can get AdSense to help pay to keep it online, all the better. Can't do that if things are behind closed doors.
I didn't know if you would be penalized for putting just the "Eighth Slot" behind a wall or not.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't know if you would be penalized for putting just the "Eighth Slot" behind a wall or not.
We wouldn't be penalized but if it were private, it would be private to the AdSense bots as well. They need to see what you're interested in so that they can send you ads they think you will click on.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh the roller girl with the hind end showing. Gotcha. Didn’t know it was deleted, nor not allowed.
How do we know when memes are deleted? If they’re that good they could be shared elsewhere. I post and delete, there is absolutely zero memes on my phone once I deem them worthy of sharing and do so.🤷‍♂️
So no hiney, no white T shirts, got it.👍
Again, if you don’t know what you post or what you post that gets deleted, maybe that’s the problem. Clearly you have no idea who I am if you think I am offended by anything you post.

Aceisback

Hooked
Again, if you don’t know what you post or what you post that gets deleted, maybe that’s the problem. Clearly you have no idea who I am if you think I am offended by anything you post.
I know exactly what I post, just never knew any of it was ever deleted. Not really sure it’s a problem, if you take down one of my post I still sleep the same. I just don’t keep a tally of them. I see them, I laugh, I share with like minded friends/folks, I move on with my life.

kevman65

Hooked
OnlyFans.
There are forums that put their for sale section, politics section, and their version of "The 8th Slot" which is almost a free for all section, behind Member's Only walls to keep the bots out and keep those with tender feelings out of the areas.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There are forums that put their for sale section, politics section, and their version of "The 8th Slot" which is almost a free for all section, behind Member's Only walls to keep the bots out and keep those with tender feelings out of the areas.
Seems gay to me but good for them. I bet they censor people for saying things they don't like as well but really, that's cool too. I have no intension or desire to be anything like them. This is a home for me on the internet, not a place where I feel like I need to please everyone :)

Aceisback

Hooked
So you have no problem if the ladies here also get to see scantily clad members of the opposite sex?
Pretty sure we’re all man enough to scroll on past that without being deeply offended. I personally don’t care to look at scantily clad men buy wouldn’t infringe upon anyone else’s right to do so if that’s what they enjoy.👍

Top Bottom