Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Aceisback

Hooked
Better yet, go to the VA and get fitted with Blue Tooth hearing aids.
Been wearing VA hearing aids since 2005. Got my latest greatest pair from them back in March. They’re the custom fitted ones where they pour the goo into your ears. Still hard and irritating being constantly crammed in the canal.
And with the frequencies that I’m missing it just seems to amplify “noise”. If you’re not deaf you don’t understand the noise pollution that we’re bombarded with in our daily lives.
Still doesn’t fix the captioning not matching the audio that’s not matching their mouths.🤷‍♂️😆

kevman65

Hooked
Been wearing VA hearing aids since 2005. Got my latest greatest pair from them back in March. They’re the custom fitted ones where they pour the goo into your ears. Still hard and irritating being constantly crammed in the canal.
And with the frequencies that I’m missing it just seems to amplify “noise”. If you’re not deaf you don’t understand the noise pollution that we’re bombarded with in our daily lives.
Still doesn’t fix the captioning not matching the audio that’s not matching their mouths.🤷‍♂️😆
You're old enough to have watched all the karate and kung fu movies, you're USED to the lips not matching the sounds not matching the sub titles.

Top Bottom