Random Internet Shit you've come across

Amen. I’ve been twice. Once twenty years ago and once 8 years ago. The last time was for baja 1000. Cool experience but never again will I go to that dump.
I just don't understand how people feel safe there.
As a kid, my dad and I used to drive all the way down Baja to go camping and fishing. It was a shithole then too but now, it's on another level or at least, in my opinion. I figure, there has to be a reason why so many of the people down there want to come up here and to the point where they would risk their lives to do it. Yeah, no thanks.

Amen. I’ve been twice. Once twenty years ago and once 8 years ago. The last time was for baja 1000. Cool experience but never again will I go to that dump.
Last time I was there was with some friends in my 20's, when seeing the military protecting the event behind the scenes, I was ready to leave and have never returned.

So two gangs shot each other up but they happened to be in side by sides? Unless I misread the article…good…I’m glad they are offing each other. The headline makes it seem like a bunch of innocent Baja off road racers were suddenly killed; the body reads much differently.

Top Bottom