Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hooray for accounting errors and being able to spot them! Now we can send more US taxpayer dollars to the blue and yellow flag people (y)
But yet if you have one error on your taxes they will send armed IRS agents to your house to collect the six dollars.

Lunentucker

Lunentucker

Fascinating to watch Megyn Kelly telling Dan Bongino how she was so trusting of Mueller and Comey when they were first involved in the Trump Russian Collusion hoax shitshow.

They were the same team that brought us the Anthrax investigation disaster that ultimately ruined the life of an innocent man.
Parallels.

"
NARRATOR: Without a confession or hard evidence, the attorney general still couldn't seek an indictment against Hatfill. Director Mueller was frustrated. His agents resorted to a technique rarely used by the FBI, calling in bloodhounds.

NEWSCASTER: Their secret weapon has been a three-member team of bloodhounds.

OFFICIAL: Just stand still. Don't move, please.

STEPHEN ENGELBERG: Many people in the FBI would say this was probably one of the low points.

BRIAN ROSS, ABC News: The team includes this dog, named Lucy, from the Long Beach, California, Police Department, and two others from California, Tinkerbell and Knight.

NARRATOR: The anthrax letters had an unusual scent. The FBI said the dogs picked up that scent at the exact same place, Steven Hatfill's apartment.

BRIAN ROSS: —former U.S. government scientist Steven Hatfill—

STEPHEN ENGELBERG: To the people who saw him as a viable suspect, the dogs were just one more piece of a matrix of circumstantial evidence.

NARRATOR: Then after a tip, the FBI thought the bloodhounds had found the location of Hatfill's bio-weapons lab, supposedly hidden near a pond in the Maryland woods.

BRAD GARRETT: It seemed a bit of a stretch that you could track an odor, or a smell, to a location months and months and months after someone had been to a particular spot by a lake. But you know, they believed that that had some real potential.

NARRATOR: Investigators had come to believe Hatfill somehow had produced the deadly anthrax powder in an improvised underwater lab.

NEWSCASTER: Engineers are draining a Maryland pond today—

NEWSCASTER: —draining a pond looking for evidence related to the anthrax attacks.

NEWSCASTER: Almost a million and a half gallons—

NEWSCASTER: The pond is a huge undertaking that will take three to four weeks and cost of about a quarter million dollars.

VICTOR GLASBERG: I think the draining of the pond is the most outstanding example of really loony-tunes behavior, instead of whatever kind of deliberate investigatory techniques should have been used.

HENRY HEINE: In one of these ponds, they found a plastic box with a hole in the side of it. And they brought it down and they showed it to everybody. And they said, you know, "What do you think this is?"

NARRATOR: They thought they might finally have something. They took it to USAMRIID, the Army lab.

JOHN EZZELL:: He brought down this plastic container the FBI had brought— they had delivered to USAMRIID.

NARRATOR: Dr. John Ezzell, who worked at the lab, was also a consultant for the FBI. His speech is now impaired by Parkinson's disease. Ezzell had bad news for the FBI.

JOHN EZZELL: To me, it looked like some sort of version of a turtle trap. Dave Wilson from the FBI turns around and starts walking out of the lab and says, "My God, you mean I just spent $20,000 today on a turtle trap?" And I said, "Well, you may have."

Last edited:
Top Bottom