Random Internet Shit you've come across

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How many mass shootings have occurred in our country that were perpetrated by straight people…may not be room on this thread for all those pictures…
*sigh*

Key words to focus on, "were perpetrated by"

ALL these "people" are/were clearly sick in the head. The meme was to simply illustrate that sick people are NOT limited to "straight people".

Brute

Hooked
*sigh*

ALL these "people" are/were clearly sick in the head. The meme was to simply illustrate that sick people are NOT limited to "straight people".
I never said or implied that…your pictures only depicted trans or supposedly transgender people…what else is anyone going to conclude from your post?

Spazbyt

Hooked
Her manifesto mentioned not targeting a diffrent school because security there was higher. The tageted school's lock down was taken seriously and police moved with urgency and skill to eliminate the threat. Because of this many lives were undoubtedly saved that day. As tragic as this was I think it illustrates security can save lives or maybe even prevent some tragedies from ever occurring.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Her manifesto mentioned not targeting a diffrent school because security there was higher. The tageted school's lock down was taken seriously and police moved with urgency and skill to eliminate the threat. Because of this many lives were undoubtedly saved that day. As tragic as this was I think it illustrates security can save lives or maybe even prevent some tragedies from ever occurring.
Imagine if a teacher or two had a gun. There might be five or six people still alive.

Brute

Hooked
Yeah… Evil, Crazy, Mentally Fucked… thats what they have in common. And it will NEVER go away.
In several states, including Tenn, there are no “red flag” law to remove guns owned by people who are deemed to be mentally “at risk” by family members or law enforcement.

only 56% of the mass shootings in the US are deemed to be done by those with mental illness; personally, I think that number is low…however, some mass shootings have been done by people who hate gay people, black people etc…it was driven by hate, not mental illness.

Everyone keeps oio the finger at mental illness, yet resist any attempt to remove guns from their possession…

*sigh*

And, these people will get a pass because clearly they were never inclined to do something so horrific… but did because they were driven to it by someone else, namely Christians and conservatives and of course Trump.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Imagine if a teacher or two had a gun. There might be five or six people still alive.
Exactly!!! This Country has Money for everything else.. but none for protecting our kids. Armed Guards, Security, Training, Firearm Education… This isn‘t fucking Rocket Science.

Brute

Hooked
My sister is a teacher in Denver…nearly every teacher she knows there do not want to train and carry a gun…their job is hard enough as it is. The high school next to her school (where her daughter, my niece went to school) had a mass shooter in her school…

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
In several states, including Tenn, there are no “red flag” law to remove guns owned by people who are deemed to be mentally “at risk” by family members or law enforcement.

only 56% of the mass shootings in the US are deemed to be done by those with mental illness; personally, I think that number is low…however, some mass shootings have been done by people who hate gay people, black people etc…it was driven by hate, not mental illness.

Everyone keeps oio the finger at mental illness, yet resist any attempt to remove guns from their possession…
Someone who hates someone strictly for the color of their skin has a mental illness.

TrailHunter

Hooked

Honestly, I’m tired of listening to this Offensive Bullshit. The answer is Defense. And Defense is the only strategy that will save lives against these fucktards.

Brute

Hooked
The easiest way to deal with mental illness is lock the mother fuckers up in an asylum, like we used to. Why does the rest of the world have to adjust for these people to walk amongst us?
And who gets to decide who is mentally ill?…you?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Imagine a teacher with a gun having a really fucking bad day…
Imagine a deranged person walking into a school in Nashville and killing six people cause it’s a fun free zone.

Imagine a deranged person walking into a school in uvalde texas and shooting and killing 21 people cause it’s a gun free zone.

Imagine a dragged person walking into a school in Parkland Florida and killing 17 people cause it’s a gun free zone.

Imagine a deranged person walking onto the Virginia tech campus and killing 33 people cause it’s a gun free zone.

Just imagine all those. Oh wait, no imagination necessary.

Top Bottom