Random Internet Shit you've come across

So...there is this Colorado dude that six months ago gets mauled by a black bear while in his sleeping bag...lives to tell about it. Then he goes to Kauai and while surfing gets attacked by a tiger shark...bit in the calf, but paddles to shore and lives...I'm sure someone can find and post the video of the story.

I'm not camping or fishing with this guy..

So...there is this Colorado dude that six months ago gets mauled by a black bear while in his sleeping bag...lives to tell about it. Then he goes to Kauai and while surfing gets attacked by a tiger shark...bit in the calf, but paddles to shore and lives...I'm sure someone can find and post the video of the story.

He must be sleeping with food and bleeding while surfing to have that kind of chance of being attacked [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You forgot the rattlesnake.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/04/24/dylan-mcwilliams-shark-bite-bear-attack-abc-orig-vstan.cnn

Agree^^- He was tagged by a rattle snake prior to all this also!!

Just occurred to me. I wonder if this is the guy my wife and son ran in to at the DMV yeaterday...:crazyeyes: She said there was a guy who was talking to her and had some crazy conspiracy theories...haha

Would certainly not surprise me haha he sounds like the kind of guy always trying to spread conspiracy theories...

Top Bottom