Random Internet Shit you've come across

JT@623

Hooked

Exclusive chance to run Devils Canyon with all proceeds being donated to the San Diego chapter of Toys for Tots
Jeep Jamboree USA has partnered with the San Diego Jeep Club to offer Jeep enthusiasts a unique trail ride opportunity ‑‑ the exclusive chance to run Devils Canyon with all proceeds being donated to the San Diego chapter of Toys for Tots. Registration will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis – only two spots remain open for registration!

This exclusive trail run will take place on Saturday, March 12th. The registration fee is $1,500, per vehicle, which allows you to bring one guest. All proceeds will be donated to the San Diego chapter of Toys for Tots.

Devils Canyon is located in eastern San Diego County and is currently managed by the BLM. Due to big horn sheep breeding this trail is only open 7 weekends a year, by special use permit. The BLM only issues 14 permits annually, with a maximum of 15 vehicles allowed. Less than 400 people, per year get the extraordinary opportunity to experience this historic off-road trail.

The trail is 3 miles long and should be only considered for Jeep owners who are experienced off-roaders. The conditions of the trail are unpredictable. The trail could last anywhere between 4 - 8 hours depending on driver ability & breakdowns. All Jeep vehicles must meet the following requirements:
• All Jeep 4x4’s should be well armored with skid plates and rock rails. Rock rails should not have any built-in side-steps.
• Only Jeep Wrangler models (2-Door & 4-Door) will be allowed on the trail ride. Sorry, no Gladiators.
• 2-Door Wranglers must have front & rear lockers and a minimum of 35” tires.
• 4-Door Wranglers must have front & rear lockers and a minimum of 37” tires.
• You are only allowed 1-guest per registered vehicle (as permit guidelines).

If you’re interested in participating in the Devils Canyon trail ride on Saturday, March 12th to help support the Toys of Tots charity, please email Bekah Allen at Jeep Jamboree USA, bekah@jeepjam.com no later than this Friday, March 4 @ 5:00 PM PST. Only email inquiries will be accepted. All inquiries will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please include your name & phone number in your initial email.
Please come join us to help support a great cause!

The cause is good, but is this what America has become, $1500 to run a trail? On supposed "public" land.
Poor kids they ain’t going to get many toys. I’ve done bunches of these toy runs in the motorcycle world from the outlaws to the police you show up with a toy or several and that’s the entry fee. Any money raised via auctions or whatever go’s to the KIDs .

JimLee

Hooked
those KSG’s are pretty badass. Lots of people blowing their own hands off though. I wanna pick on of these up.
That one is actually a Standard Manufacturing DP-12, I get alot of people that think it's a KSG though. It's basically two pump Mossberg 500's side by side in one receiver, doesn't have the selectable tube magazine but one tube for each barrel. She's heavy when you've got 16 12 gauge shells loaded up in 00 or slugs, but if I ever have to clear a room, or a wave of welfare zombies at short range that's my go to gun.

He don’t even remember what he had for breakfast. Polls are in the toilet so get rid of masks and stop defunding the police talk a bunch of shit that you think sounds good . Little late for that he’s got to be this biggest disgrace America has ever put in office .
While I admire Jimmy Carter a lot as a human, it is going to take Biden some time still to catch up to him as worst President in my lifetime. Maybe another year.

Youngsters may not remember that we were even required to drive a maximum of 55 mph everywhere in the USA. Even in a CJ-5 that feels close to crawling!

Top Bottom