Random Internet Shit you've come across

jesse3638

Hooked
My first experience with ‘dry heat’ was in Mercury, NV. I jogged to the gym and had absolutely no sweat. It didn’t really feel as hot as the thermometer read. Being from Louisiana and east Texas, this was a foreign feeling. One of the guys quickly told me that I needed to hydrate ‘till your eyes float’ no matter what it feels like, I’ve followed that advice when in desert environments ever since.
I agree. I'm born and raised in the Mojave. While we don't get as hot a Phoenix or Havasu I take triple digits for granted. Spent 2 weeks in Sarasota in June and 95% RH at 75° at 5am fucking sucks to run in. Being dark it totally mind fucks you. You just sweat and never cool off.

FFPulley77

Hooked
I agree. I'm born and raised in the Mojave. While we don't get as hot a Phoenix or Havasu I take triple digits for granted. Spent 2 weeks in Sarasota in June and 95% RH at 75° at 5am fucking sucks to run in. Being dark it totally mind fucks you. You just sweat and never cool off.
That and when you get out of the shower after the run you immediately start sweating again. Gotta love summer in the south…

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Man, I wish I could. It’s rain here for two weeks straight off and on. Finally today, the pressure line has pushed south of us snd we look good for a couple days
There was some minor flooding today (edit in Indiana). The jeep loves playing in puddles as much as I do. I wish I had been able to get my dam build last year, lake would be full already this year...

Jsouder53

Hooked
Man, I wish I could. It’s rain here for two weeks straight off and on. Finally today, the pressure line has pushed south of us snd we look good for a couple days
It’s been so dry here, big sky has a firework ban. It’s as dry as August typically is.

Top Bottom