Random Internet Shit you've come across

TrailHunter

Hooked
While on the sand rail theme, this one is crazy. But seeing how fast this thing is, these people are fucking asshats for not wearing a full racing suit, helmet, and goggles. This is insanity. Like racing a trophy truck in a baseball hat. And I see what you're talking about with the crowds lined up on either side of this runway. What could possibly go wrong? :crazyeyes:

That's the "Sand Drags" & "Oldsmobile Hill".... You gotta be alert at all times. But it's a Blast.
drags.jpg

Last edited:

Slimebones

Just like the crotch rocket jockeys on street bikes. Casualties make it worse on every one else who rides responsibly. No need to endanger others just because you have a wild hair!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

JT@623

Hooked
That's the "Sand Drags" & "Oldsmobile Hill".... You gotta be alert at all times. But it's a Blast.
View attachment 359985

Here’s a couple pics of my old rail it would scare the shit out of most who road in it . In its day it was fast now you have rails over a 1000 horse power.

Attachments

• FD79FAB0-5BFC-4169-9CD4-F73E33974E13.jpg
    FD79FAB0-5BFC-4169-9CD4-F73E33974E13.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 95
  • D29528ED-A65E-4839-9338-DBFB109B84E5.jpg
    D29528ED-A65E-4839-9338-DBFB109B84E5.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 94

TrailHunter

Hooked
Here’s a couple pics of my old rail it would scare the shit out of most who road in it . In its day it was fast now you have rails over a 1000 horse power.

I’ve seen a lot of rails in my time... but I have Never seen one set up like that. Thats awesome. How did it handle with the weight in the middle?

JT@623

Hooked
I’ve seen a lot of rails in my time... but I have Never seen one set up like that. Thats awesome. How did it handle with the weight in the middle?
Handling was good with turning brakes Jaguar independent rear . I never lost a drag race it would stay flat no wheelies when and if I needed 3 gear it would blow your goggles off LOL

WJCO

Meme King

That's badass. My frame was pretty much identical to that with the fuel tank a little higher. What size engine is that?

JT@623

Hooked
That's badass. My frame was pretty much identical to that with the fuel tank a little higher. What size engine is that?
383 dart bock Dart heads eagle internals custom grind on the cam 850 Holley ,turbo 400 trans . with race fuel I ran around 15 pounds of boost .

Top Bottom