Random Internet Shit you've come across

I'm not advocating for sexual predators, but honestly if you're that stupid you fell for this you get what you deserve.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah “extortion” is a bit harsh. If everyone starts getting jailed for lying to get laid bars will be shuttered forever 🤣 I am absolutely an astronaut, I’ve got some great pictures of earth from the international space station at my place If you wanna check them out?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

[ATTACH/]347925[/ATTACH]
Never would have thought of doing this

I have thought about it, but either the ground is too hard to dig, or too soft to hold the tire.

A Pull Pal is great, but expensive.

What I used to do was carry three steel rods, about five foot long. With a sledgehammer, you can drive them in, in a line, with some separation, and tie each to the next with a small chain so you equalize the pull on all three.

I have used that to get out of mud halfway up the tail lights on a "dry" lake.

I have also stripped my hi lift Jack and hammered it into the ground for an anchor point. Either method is far easier than digging a damn hole big enough for a tire anchor.

The bottom line:
If you are crazy enough to wheel alone, you better have a big bag of tricks up your sleeve for when it goes wrong.

I have thought about it, but either the ground is too hard to dig, or too soft to hold the tire.

A Pull Pal is great, but expensive.

What I used to do was carry three steel rods, about five foot long. With a sledgehammer, you can drive them in, in a line, with some separation, and tie each to the next with a small chain so you equalize the pull on all three.

I have used that to get out of mud halfway up the tail lights on a "dry" lake.

I have also stripped my hi lift Jack and hammered it into the ground for an anchor point. Either method is far easier than digging a damn hole big enough for a tire anchor.

The bottom line:
If you are crazy enough to wheel alone, you better have a big bag of tricks up your sleeve for when it goes wrong.

I like the three steel rods idea, just hope the windshield deflects flying objects well!!

Bottom line:
Bring a bud! :thumb:

I like the three steel rods idea, just hope the windshield deflects flying objects well!!

Bottom line:
Bring a bud! :thumb:

The thing about a driven in anchor is if it fails, it does so slowly, so there is no recoil like a broken cable has.

Yes, bringing a friend is best, but I would have never went a quarter of the places I've been if I followed that rule.

Top Bottom