R.I.P. Eddie Van Halen

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So happy I got to see them in concert and witness one of the greatest guitarists of all time in person

Ddays

Hooked
So happy I got to see them in concert and witness one of the greatest guitarists of all time in person

Not sayin what year it was but I was on the floor about 5 rows back from the stage when I saw them. Wow! Great show!

fiend

Caught the Bug
I’ve been a huge VH fan since junior high school in the early 80s, although the one and only time I saw them was the 2012 tour for A Different Kind of Truth. Diamond Dave’s voice was pretty thrashed at that point and Michael Anthony was badly missed. Although Eddie wasn’t doing any splits like he used to, man, he could still play as good as ever.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

Sucks getting older, all the legends pass on. I too saw them in the early 80s. They came to Ft Wayne believe it or not! We drove to Notre Dame in South Bend to see AC/DC. The good days......

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Sucks getting older, all the legends pass on. I too saw them in the early 80s. They came to Ft Wayne believe it or not! We drove to Notre Dame in South Bend to see AC/DC. The good days......

Yup, early 80's were a blast. Ted Nugent, Charlie Daniels, Hank Jr, Chicago, Van Halen, Styx, Alabama, and the best concerts I ever went to - Molly Hatchet. All when I was a Jr & Sr in High School. Man I had way too much damn fun.

Clutch

Caught the Bug

You’ll always have Keith Richards.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Hated to hear this today.

Van Halen was a favorite.

The only positive thing about this is lots of Van Halen on the radio for a while.

Rock on Eddie.

Top Bottom