POLL : What Size Tire are You Running on Your Jeep?

What size tire are you running on your Jeep?

• 30" or Less

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 31"

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 32" (255)

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • 33" (265-285)

Votes: 82 16.9%
  • 35" (305-315)

Votes: 163 33.5%
  • 37"

Votes: 171 35.2%
  • 38"

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • 39"

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • 40" or Bigger

Votes: 40 8.2%

• Total voters

EpicCon 2017

You air down to 25? Wtf do you run on the street? That is street pressure or damn close to it.
Sad part is this Jeep is on Maui . So trails are really non existent except for private land and yes 18 to 25 psi gets me everywhere . Stream crossing , lava rock , dirt , sand , and mud . have not been stuck but have pulled out a lot of Toyota’s .LOL Looking at shipping to Colorado in the next few months to get some real trails in at my son-in-law’s . With possible upgrade to 37s and then bead locks and much lower psi

Punkn_Willy

33 right now with a plan to go to 35s but I’ve yet to air down the Jeep. I’m hoping to do more things with the Jeep this spring and summer.

Waterboy2000

Cindy and I are trying to get a better understanding of what size tire most of the members here on WAYALIFE are running. If you could please let us know by voting on our poll, we'd be most grateful. Of course, if you could also take a moment to let us know what you normally air them down to for the trail (if at all), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

20210412190451-d771f3fc.jpg

* A winner will be selected at random and announced on this thread.

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.
33s and 18psi

Lhurt1

Cindy and I are trying to get a better understanding of what size tire most of the members here on WAYALIFE are running. If you could please let us know by voting on our poll, we'd be most grateful. Of course, if you could also take a moment to let us know what you normally air them down to for the trail (if at all), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.
I’m new and have been off-roading a few times. To be honest, I haven’t even aired down yet.

Lightguy

15psi

Roo4JK

35's BF Muds, JK 2 door, drop 8-10 PSI (Rocks) 12 PSI (Sand/forrest) with Coyote Inner-Beadlocks.
37's also fit, but keep it consciously by 35's.
Greetings from the Netherlands, Europe

Last edited:

Clarkjeepin96

37” Milestar Patagonia’s and i have been super impressed with this tire so far! Performed very well in everything thrown at it

Top Bottom