Please Welcome Dynatrac to WAYALIFE!

welcome Dynatrac!! Don't take this the wrong way but, I cant wait for the day I drag you over the rocks!!

Thanks everybody for the VERY warm welcome to Wayalife!! I hope you ALL drag us over rocks very, very soon!! It's also a privilege to be in such great company with the other Wayalife sponsors, OREvo, Northridge, Rancho/Dynomax, and Truck-lite, etc.

This is a great forum, and we are proud to be a part of it. Please feel free to tap us anytime you need help.

Thanks,
Jim

JKbrick

I saw today was the birthday of the founder and owner of Dynatrac. Happy birthday to Jim, I hope to purchase some of your quality made in USA products some day!

JaySC

Had the pleasure of meeting Jim and Robert at Dynatrac today. They are extremely nice and friendly...answered all my questions and even took the time to do a thorough check on my rig. Amazing customer service!

I also thoroughly enjoyed the family-like atmosphere at Dynatrac :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

Had the pleasure of meeting Jim and Robert at Dynatrac today. They are extremely nice and friendly...answered all my questions and even took the time to do a thorough check on my rig. Amazing customer service!

I also thoroughly enjoyed the family-like atmosphere at Dynatrac :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jim and Rob are very good people, its cool that you got the chance to meet them Jay :rock:

mackey

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Steve at Dynatrac. Thank you for all the help with the axle questions. I love the swag you sent me. Can't wait to get my ProRocks under my Jeep. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428193237.904814.jpg

Top Bottom