Please Welcome Dynatrac to WAYALIFE!

Hightower

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that Dynatrac has just signed up to become one of our very first advertisers here on WAYALIFE.com! I would be grateful if you could all give them a warm welcome here. Of course, if you're looking to upgrade your axles, I would be grateful if you would please consider the ones they make. For more information, please visit their website by clicking on the link below:

www.dynatrac.com

That is awesome guys congrats.:thumb::thumb:

dahreno

Banned
Alright guys , if we are going to talk about axles to Dynatrac , the rock god of axles , lets spell axle right . It's axle , not axel . Welcome Dynatrac !

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Alright guys , if we are going to talk about axles to Dynatrac , the rock god of axles , lets spell axle right . It's axle , not axel . Welcome Dynatrac !

Your way to uptight dont loose your cool over sum simpel miss-spelling. Haha. Their is nothing rong hear. Moove a long.

Hightower

Your way to uptight dont loose your cool over sum simpel miss-spelling. Haha. Their is nothing rong hear. Moove a long.
If spelling and grammar was a prerequisite to Wayalife I'd been ban years ago. :yup: . lol :cheesy::cheesy:

Merry Christmas.

David1tontj

Welcome to wayalife!! Does this make you the daddy of our family since you bring in the money?? I look forward to seeing your sweet axles under awesome rigs!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Army_Vet

Banned
Welcome to wayalife!! Does this make you the daddy of our family since you bring in the money?? I look forward to seeing your sweet axles under awesome rigs!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David you gonna put Dynatrac axles on that power wheels of yours? hahahahha! Welcome Dynatrac!

Top Bottom