Please Welcome Discount Tire to WAYALIFE!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know the Mud Grappler is offered in that size but I don't know really how loud they are and if the sound would bother me or not.

i will take you for a short ride in mine next time and you can hear them for yourself how loud they are.

Discount Tire

I love discount tire.

Curiouse though, is there a way that I can order Toyo tires through you?

We don't mail order Toyo tires but we do sell their sister brand Nitto. Let us know if we can help you with a set. We'd love to earn your business. :thumb:

cj2jk

Welcome DTD you guys do a great job at an awesome price glad you are part of WOL now we have ordered tires for our Jeeps and gotten tires and wheel combos for our cars from you super fast free shipping

bl17z90

We don't mail order Toyo tires but we do sell their sister brand Nitto. Let us know if we can help you with a set. We'd love to earn your business. :thumb:

You got my business with the first set of tires I bought from you. 1700 for a set of 5 35's was great.

Thank you Discount Tire.

MistyCherie

Used Discount Tire on two different jeeps, and been thrilled with their service and tire selection both times. This last time they beat the three other quotes I had (33x10.5x15 BFG ATs) without me even saying "I have a quote" - their prices were that good!

Zstairlessone

Welcome!!

I've used Discount Tire for two 5-tire sets for my Rubi and will use you again when the time comes. Great service THANKS!

Ldogg

Lifted my jeep a couple weekends ago and got 35" Nittos On that following Monday from you guys. Great service as always. I am getting new tires on my wife's explorer this week from you as well.
Thanks!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396890554.523238.jpg

Flyer

Been using Discount Tire for many years now. The local DT shop is extremely helpful (I always use a Jeeper who works at one) and the prices are very good as well. Good to see you guys on the forums as well.

NV375

Thanks Discount Tire!

DT in Kingman, AZ helped me out today and it looks like I will be getting my new tires there this summer. I have been looking at Nitto Trail Graplers everywhere I could online and as it turns out DT has them for the same price as the best price online. Discount has the best service I have seen in a long time.

Too bad I don't have any decals or stickers to run on my jeep for Discount Tire.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom