Please Welcome Discount Tire to WAYALIFE!

Growlz

Welcome to the site! Like a lot of people here, I buy my tires from you guys and never have a complaint on customer service or your products!
:thumb:

Discount Tire

Wow! 13 pages! Thank you very much everyone!

I feel like we're the host at the beginning of a late night talk show. Maybe we should start begging the cheering and the live music to stop. :blush: :yup: :thankyou:

Hightower

Hey Everyone,
I'm happy to announce that Discount Tire has just signed up to become a supporting advertiser of WAYALIFE.com! As some of you may know, they are a friend of ours and we're grateful to have them on board in an official capacity. Of course, when it comes to new wheels and tires, it's hard to beat the prices they have and more importantly, the outstanding service they provide. Needless to say, when it comes time for you to replace your old tires or better yet, upgrade them to something bigger, I would highly recommend that you give them a look.

If you could, please give Discount Tire a very warm welcome here and if you'd like more information regarding them, please visit their website by clicking on the link below:

www.discounttire.com

It's hard to find better people than the people at Discount Tire, congrats Wayalife!

Moochie

I love discount tire.

Curiouse though, is there a way that I can order Toyo tires through you?

I've ordered my Toyo's from them. I had to go to a store to do it because I couldn't order through Discount Tire Direct. 37" Toyo's are nearly impossible to get right now. I tried 2 months ago and was told they were on national back order. Maybe they are more available now.

bl17z90

I've ordered my Toyo's from them. I had to go to a store to do it because I couldn't order through Discount Tire Direct. 37" Toyo's are nearly impossible to get right now. I tried 2 months ago and was told they were on national back order. Maybe they are more available now.

Only problem with going to a store is their closest locationt to me is almostt 8 hours away. So I would need to oder them. I am looking at Toyo because the Trail Grappler has a 37x12.5r17 and I want 37x13.5r17. I know the Mud Grappler is offered in that size but I don't know really how loud they are and if the sound would bother me or not.

This is a long term plan not an immidiate purchase so maybe by then I may realize I like the Mud Grappler or DT may carry Toyo online at that point.

Last edited:

Moochie

Only problem with going to a store is their closest locationt to me is almostt 8 hours away. So I would need to oder them. I am looking at Toyo because the Trail Grappler has a 37x12.5r17 and I want 37x13.5r17. I know the Mud Grappler is offered in that size but I don't know really how loud they are and if the sound would bother me or not.

This is a long term plan not an immidiate purchase so maybe by then I may realize I like the Mud Grappler or DT may carry Toyo online at that point.

I ended up with 37" Trail Grapplers - One inch narrower but, great tires.

Top Bottom