Please do not Dispute Charges BEFORE Contacting Me for a Return

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will be the first to say that I am not a perfect person. I try my best to help others out where I can and part of that is to make affordable products that I think fellow Jeepers can use. However, if what I make and sell comes to you defective or incomplete or if you find that it's simply not what you were looking for, I would ask that you PLEASE contact me about having it returned BEFORE placing a charge dispute with your bank. I am always happy to help but I can only do that if you give me a chance to do it.

The following is an email that I just got this morning from a lovely John Witkowski from Millville, Delaware and a perfect example of what I am referring to...

Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 6:32 AM
To: store
Subject: RE: Order status updated

I just received the box, and it’s not even complete with all the necessary parts or installation instructions. It is not what I was looking for so I would like to return it for a refund. Please issue me an RMA. I have already placed a dispute on your charge with my bank. Please advise as soon as possible.

Thank you
John Witkowski

And for those of you who were wondering, this is the response I sent him...

Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 6:48 AM
To: 'jawit2@aol.com' <jawit2@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Order status updated

Hi John,
I’m sorry to hear that you are unhappy with what you ordered and would have been happy to assist you with a refund but was it really necessary to be such a DICK and place a dispute with your bank BEFORE seeing if I could help you out?? Honestly, toss what you have in the trash and go fuck yourself.
A full refund has been sent to you.

Sincerely,
Eddie

All I'm asking is for you to please give me a chance to make things right. Thank you.

CalSgt

Hooked
What a D-bag

What's the most expensive thing in the Wayalife store, like $120 maybe. I could understand immediately disputing major charges if a company ghosted me as soon as I called with an issue however $120 loss shouldn't fall in the major purchase category.

I've had nothing but good experiences with my Wayalife parts and swag purchases.

Top Bottom