Please do not Dispute Charges BEFORE Contacting Me for a Return

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Took long enough but I just got the following response from him...

Sent: Friday, January 21, 2022 5:36 AM
To: store
Subject: RE: Order status updated

Thank you. I hope you will enjoy that your response will be posted on the web, plus all of the major suppliers of quality jeep products. They might take a look at your lack of intelligence.

Regretfully

My final response to him, I will not respond again.

Sent: Friday, January 21, 2022 6:24 AM
To: 'jawit2@aol.com' <jawit2@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Order status updated

LOL – When you do, please be honest about it and include YOUR email to me too so that people can have context to what they’re reading. This is what I have done and so far, the web agrees with me that you are a douchebag. 👍

CHEERS

Eagle1911

Some people are just idiots and no amount of customer service will ever change them. May they rot sitting by the side of the road with two flats and no traffic.

naysjp

I will be the first to say that I am not a perfect person. I try my best to help others out where I can and part of that is to make affordable products that I think fellow Jeepers can use. However, if what I make and sell comes to you defective or incomplete or if you find that it's simply not what you were looking for, I would ask that you PLEASE contact me about having it returned BEFORE placing a charge dispute with your bank. I am always happy to help but I can only do that if you give me a chance to do it.

The following is an email that I just got this morning from a lovely John Witkowski from Millville, Delaware and a perfect example of what I am referring to...

And for those of you who were wondering, this is the response I sent him...

All I'm asking is for you to please give me a chance to make things right. Thank you.
I would have given you and any other vendor a chance to make it right. This situation is a bit different than what I a dealing with now. A local restaurant claims not to have been paid from their bank for 3 months and took it upon themselves to run the charges again. The monies were deducted when we made the food purchases so I did dispute it. He then accused the customers of getting free food and not saying anything and that our cards were never charged. The cards show debit amounts of course. What mom and pop waits 3 months ($30,000) to figure out their bank has not been crediting their account for 3 months? Your situation is different and you should have been notified first.

JimLee

Hooked
I would have given you and any other vendor a chance to make it right. This situation is a bit different than what I a dealing with now. A local restaurant claims not to have been paid from their bank for 3 months and took it upon themselves to run the charges again. The monies were deducted when we made the food purchases so I did dispute it. He then accused the customers of getting free food and not saying anything and that our cards were never charged. The cards show debit amounts of course. What mom and pop waits 3 months ($30,000) to figure out their bank has not been crediting their account for 3 months? Your situation is different and you should have been notified first.
I hope that 30K was for their gross receipts, otherwise, damn bro...
200 (1).gif

🤣

Toysr4me

I will be the first to say that I am not a perfect person. I try my best to help others out where I can and part of that is to make affordable products that I think fellow Jeepers can use. However, if what I make and sell comes to you defective or incomplete or if you find that it's simply not what you were looking for, I would ask that you PLEASE contact me about having it returned BEFORE placing a charge dispute with your bank. I am always happy to help but I can only do that if you give me a chance to do it.

The following is an email that I just got this morning from a lovely John Witkowski from Millville, Delaware and a perfect example of what I am referring to...

All I'm asking is for you to please give me a chance to make things right. Thank you.
Just read the post Eddie, and your absolutely right about being given a chance to make things right when a mistake has been made. We have been in business for over 15 years and thank God we have amazing customers!!! When a mistake has been made we definitely take all the measurements to correct the problem and make it right for our customers. Great Response!!!

FXTHUMPER

I love your response. My only change to the response would be to tell him to place it firmly up his ass, but that's just me.

I love your response. In a world of politically correct douchebags, it's nice to see someone with stones, BRAVO! After 68 years and a life fighting bad guys, I've learned it's best to be totally committed to what is fair and right, regardless of the fallout. Regarding people like this: fuck em' and feed em' fish heads.

I know I’m bumping an older thread but god that was awesome. Full send and loved it. There are so many of my own clients I’d love to say that to. Good on you!

Top Bottom