Planning a 2017 lift project on the Jeep

Ddays

Hooked
Only once the rest was healthy discussion and learning

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

So hopefully the OP has learned that mid arm kits aren't worth the aggravation. And also don't think you need a kit that replaces all 8 arms. Put your money elsewhere.
Is this the part where we all sing along around the campfire?

SPOOOBY

So hopefully the OP has learned that mid arm kits aren't worth the aggravation. And also don't think you need a kit that replaces all 8 arms. Put your money elsewhere.
Is this the part where we all sing along around the campfire?

Yep this whole time i thought they were just adjustable arms,lol learn something new every day

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Breer

Caught the Bug
Also planning on a lift next year. When a large group of people suggest something and nobody has anything bad to say about said product, I feel the smart decision would be to follow that advice. So I'll be going with the enforcer/plush springs.

Quick question related to this topic, I'll be running 37's and would like to know if the 3 or 4 inch is better. I'll be cutting my fenders but at the beginning of this thread it was said the 3" will allow you "get away" with 37's. Does that imply that a 4" would be better, even with cut fenders?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Also planning on a lift next year. When a large group of people suggest something and nobody has anything bad to say about said product, I feel the smart decision would be to follow that advice. So I'll be going with the enforcer/plush springs.

Quick question related to this topic, I'll be running 37's and would like to know if the 3 or 4 inch is better. I'll be cutting my fenders but at the beginning of this thread it was said the 3" will allow you "get away" with 37's. Does that imply that a 4" would be better, even with cut fenders?

With 37's, I would recommend the 4" Enforcer kit. Unlike other kits that yield way more lift than what is advertised, the 4" Plush ride coils will give you 4" of lift.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug

I'm in the same situation you're in. From what I've gathered 3" with flat fenders is plenty however you might drag the belly of the Jeep over obstacles if you're the type of person who packs a lot or has a lot of additional weight. If you're like me (pack everything I might need) then 4" might be the better option.

Top Bottom