Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hit and run drivers!

Yesterday my wife and I were sitting at a red light when I heard skidding tires behind me. I looked into the rear view mirror and saw a car coming up on us. I tried to get it in gear and begin moving so she didn't hit us. Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough and had just began to roll forward when she hit us. The light turned green and she pulled up along side of us and said "I'm sorry". I motioned for her to stop up ahead. She put on her turn signal and I though she was going to. She then proceeded through a red light and took off. Due to the weather visibility was low and I lost her. My wife did get pics of her car and plate number. So I'm filing a report today. (No deputies available yesterday) There is minor damage to our car but realistically i want her caught for her stupidity. I'm assuming she had no insurance or no license which is why she ran. Now today my wife is having some minor neck pain too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad you guys were ok, people suck

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

Hit and run drivers!

Yesterday my wife and I were sitting at a red light when I heard skidding tires behind me. I looked into the rear view mirror and saw a car coming up on us. I tried to get it in gear and begin moving so she didn't hit us. Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough and had just began to roll forward when she hit us. The light turned green and she pulled up along side of us and said "I'm sorry". I motioned for her to stop up ahead. She put on her turn signal and I though she was going to. She then proceeded through a red light and took off. Due to the weather visibility was low and I lost her. My wife did get pics of her car and plate number. So I'm filing a report today. (No deputies available yesterday) There is minor damage to our car but realistically i want her caught for her stupidity. I'm assuming she had no insurance or no license which is why she ran. Now today my wife is having some minor neck pain too.

Well that sucks. I hope the wife is feeling better. Hate to have to go to a doctor right now.

You are fortunate that there was no real damage, though hidden things can come to light later on.

jesse3638

Hooked
Glad you guys were ok, people suck

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Well that sucks. I hope the wife is feeling better. Hate to have to go to a doctor right now.

You are fortunate that there was no real damage, though hidden things can come to light later on.
Thanks everyone.

Yeah I'm glad it was minor and we weren't seriously hurt. She'll be feeling better later. We decided to take advantage of no kids and drank 3 bottles of wine last night..haha.

Elroy231

Hit and run drivers!

Greatful your both okay.
Hopefully that diver wll be off the road soon!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Can restaurants really find any people more fucking incompetent to work at drive throughs since that is our only option now?

I was just talking to my wife about this the other day. If you want a reflection of our culture, you don't even have to look at government anymore; just go to a drive through.

tenor.gif

Ddays

Hooked
Me to the next person that tells me to "Be safe out there" either verbally or in an email regarding this Chinese virus :mad:

get-the-fuck-outta-here-_-potato-guy-4368072.jpg

jdofmemi

So now in California, the DMV will hold your registration renewal up if you have a recall that is not completed 🤯

At least that is the case on my Peterbilt lowbed truck. Some recall from Cummins I didn't even know about and now I can't renew the plates until it's been completed.
Must have missed the recall notice or something.

BaddestCross

So now in California, the DMV will hold your registration renewal up if you have a recall that is not completed [emoji2962]

At least that is the case on my Peterbilt lowbed truck. Some recall from Cummins I didn't even know about and now I can't renew the plates until it's been completed.
Must have missed the recall notice or something.
Is this new? I've got recalls on all my vehicles because I don't trust dealers for shit. If this is for everyone that would blow. [emoji15]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

fiend

Caught the Bug
Emissions related, I guess makes sense. If they deny registration because of airbags or window switches I'm gonna be pissed.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

It seems like a dealer can clear your recall record without actually doing the work. Apparently they did that with my skid plate recall. I declined the “fix” but had no trouble renewing my registration recently.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

It seems like a dealer can clear your recall record without actually doing the work. Apparently they did that with my skid plate recall. I declined the “fix” but had no trouble renewing my registration recently.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think it is only on emissions related recalls, but I'm not sure.

WJCO

Meme King
Wow. Craigslisters strike again.

I put a piece of furniture on there for FREE. I put some urgency on it, like 'get this thing out of my fucking way.' I could have probably got 40 bucks for it but I wanted it gone. This didn't seem like a tough decision for your average human, right? I get a text in less than an hour. "We'll take it, we can be there in 30 minutes." Cool. Done. This guy shows up in a HONDA CIVIC. There is NOTHING about the description nor picture in the ad that would conclude with the decision to bring a HONDA CIVIC. About that time, I've had 10 texts from other people. So sure, I should have sold it and made some money.

Guy gets out of his HONDA CIVIC with a screwdriver and a pair of pliers (he's clearly a pro and has done this shit before). I'm literally flabbergasted as he gets right to work taking this thing apart. Seriously a pickup truck could have had this thing gone faster than our human rights during a virus crisis. Well it turns out, none of his tools are working worth a shit. So in order to get this FREE piece of furniture given away, I had to use my own tools and almost an hour of time. UNFUCKENBELIEVABLE. And now I know why this entire human race is completely fucked right now.

Top Bottom