Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Another thing that pisses me off is driving anywhere around Fort Hood. Traffic here sucks. Im sure its the same around other bases as well. My jeep has been hit three times in the parking lots here. Glad i have rock guards. No damage to me.

Friday mail.
Is it just me or does the mailman purposely bring the least amount of bullshit good for nothing mail on Fridays? Its all dumb shit like
flyers, a shoe magazine, junk mail from the bank (3 of those) and some stupid FIOS ad.

Of course, not the black socket head screws that shipped Monday and USPS shows as being on the truck for delivery today or those checks that were sent "yesterday".....nooooooo. :furious3:

I'm sure that this had been posted a dozen times before:
Assholes that park right on top of you when you intentionally park way out in the lot.
We stop at A&W for a root beer float. After enjoying our treat, we walk out to Oscar to find an old shitty Escalade parked way over the line and crowding my baby. A fat dumb bitch is standing next to her piece of shit and sees me giving her the stink eye and says "sorry, did I park to close to you?" I say, "yes your kind of close". Then I find pearly white paint on my door and thank her for not denting it. She gives me a puzzled look and another "sorry, my daughter must of bumped it when she got the baby out of the car". It's a good thing the float put me in a happy place!
Their should be a test before people are allowed to reproduce! Generations of dumb fucks!

I'm sure that this had been posted a dozen times before:
Assholes that park right on top of you when you intentionally park way out in the lot.
We stop at A&W for a root beer float. After enjoying our treat, we walk out to Oscar to find an old shitty Escalade parked way over the line and crowding my baby. A fat dumb bitch is standing next to her piece of shit and sees me giving her the stink eye and says "sorry, did I park to close to you?" I say, "yes your kind of close". Then I find pearly white paint on my door and thank her for not denting it. She gives me a puzzled look and another "sorry, my daughter must of bumped it when she got the baby out of the car". It's a good thing the float put me in a happy place!
Their should be a test before people are allowed to reproduce! Generations of dumb fucks!

SOLUTION : https://youtu.be/xibtzwdXgfI

People that say there Toyota Hilux, Fj cruiser or Fortuner, VW Amarok or Landrover is more offroad capable than my Jeep.
I always make a joke out of it but it always p's me off.

The price I pay for shipping! No Amazon prime here or free shipping. But on the flip side all year sunshine good desert driving and free health care ( paid by company or for $25:00 per year from the government)

People who pull up next to me on the highway (another wrangler this time) and wanna race.... really?! We're driving wranglers dude! If you want a slow drag race, go buy a f*cking civic.... :rolleyes:

I don't frequent MCD's enough I guess. What's the "dot"?

Thats when they make you pull over from the window to the side and go to the dot where you have to wait for your order.

I don' eat there except on weekends - wife likes their Egg McMuffins....;)

Question, when I'm on my iPad on Wayalife I can't hear video but I can if I go to YouTube. I can hear the video on my phone, just not the iPad. Everything in settings on Wayalife is turned on. I don't get it

Check if the mute is on. That's what I usually find is the case. It bugs me that I always have to turn off the mute every time I want to watch a video lol. Not just WAL site tho

Top Bottom