Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

In the Army we use alot of acronyms to describe things. Well we have one for our military I.D's which are called Common Access Card. Some soldiers will say " Do you have your CAC Card?" So they are saying do you have your common access card card. Just one thing that bugs me, nothing major.

The fact that when using a microwave even after 3-5 minutes the food is hot a molten lava on the outskirts and frozen solid in the middle.

People that bring food to work and let it rot for a few years then complain how dirty the break room is.

These are present in the break room right now.

This mug is in the cupboard with the "clean" mugs.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470204491.057569.jpg.

In an emergency. Sure I'd probably eat it. The best date so far was half of a frozen lasagna from 2009 that I threw away a couple weeks ago.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470204549.712849.jpg

And yes. Murder is the appropriate punishment for the individuals who think it's okay to warm fish in the microwave.

People that bring food to work and let it rot for a few years then complain how dirty the break room is.

View attachment 215800.

In an emergency. Sure I'd probably eat it. The best date so far was half of a frozen lasagna from 2009 that I threw away a couple weeks ago.
View attachment 215801

And yes. Murder is the appropriate punishment for the individuals who think it's okay to warm fish in the microwave.

Hahahaa well put!!

View attachment 215800.

View attachment 215801

:cheesy::cheesy:

The only time I eat at work is when I bring fish...and microwave it and eat it there so I do not stink up the jeep!

People who whip in and out of traffic on a busy side street, cut you and everyone else off, then stop at the same red light and THEY give you the finger as you roll by them in the other lane. :furious3::cussing::stick hiting:

People who whip in and out of traffic on a busy side street, cut you and everyone else off, then stop at the same red light and THEY give you the finger as you roll by them in the other lane. :furious3::cussing::stick hiting:

Ditto. Or they do that and then don't accelerate with any sense of urgency and it forces you to slow down. :grayno:

Another one is when I go into the lunch room while some one is eating their lunch, and I ask them if they are gonna finish that? They say yeah and laugh and think i'm joking...I'm not.

I get this a lot also. I will never open my wallet for the homeless, but I will clear out my cupholder of any change if I have it. Usually if it's a veteran or disable homeless person. Also, I usually always have bottled water in my jeep and have given those out too. Once, in Santa Monica CA, I was at a jack in the box drive thru with a homeless man standing at the order speaker. I told him I didn't have cash, but bought him a $1 burger and looped around to give it to him. Thought I would make his day. He proceeded to spike the wrapped burger off the hood of my Mazda at the time, and screamed, "I didn't ask for a fuckin burger, did I?" Last time I will ever do that lol

I had the same thing happen, in Hammond, LA, once. Guy told me he needed a few bucks to get something to eat. I only had a couple of twenties, so I bought him a quarter pounder meal and took it back to him. You'd have thought I spit on him. I told him to eat it, or choke on it, but no money from me.

I had the same thing happen, in Hammond, LA, once. Guy told me he needed a few bucks to get something to eat. I only had a couple of twenties, so I bought him a quarter pounder meal and took it back to him. You'd have thought I spit on him. I told him to eat it, or choke on it, but no money from me.

I'm more inclined to give to animals than people like that.

Top Bottom