Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Chain Reaction

When 2 lanes become one and the person who was behind you for the last mile decides to try to pass you when the lanes are merging. I had this happen when driving my CJ5 (around 60 MPH) and it was a high pucker moment. The dude pulled up next to me in a Toyota truck and kept trying to push me off the road and he could have just moved over to the left lane and passed. I just slowed and let him pass. Not cool! They were just blankly staring at me the whole time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Having to call support, in my case this morning, Verizion wireless only to have to spend crazy amounts of time going through their stupid automated help and then to find that I need to speak with a real person, get put on hold forever to do that and then when you get someone, they can barely speak English. But... but, I would even be okay with that IF they could actually understand what I am saying/asking.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Having to call support, in my case this morning, Verizion wireless only to have to spend crazy amounts of time going through their stupid automated help and then to find that I need to speak with a real person, get put on hold forever to do that and then when you get someone, they can barely speak English. But... but, I would even be okay with that IF they could actually understand what I am saying/asking.
Foreign customer support job duties.
: When the phone goes green, green you pink it up and say yellow.

TrailHunter

Hooked
ATT is shit too. 2 hrs of repeating yourself to 10 different people in 10 different departments in 10 different countries.

40 west from Kingman to Lake Havasu is really bad too, and 93 north of Kingman is terrible as well. Mohave county needs to demand ADOT repave it, or do it themselves, cause the potholes are a nightmare.
Remember that Biden got a huge infrastructure bill passed so that they can re-build a golden bridge across the Ohio river. What happened to all that money? I have yet to see any increase in road improvement activity!

Top Bottom