Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

The wtf is strong with this one. How can anyone involved in handling and shipping be ok with this. And what caused a package to get to this point? Seriously....
COVID-19 is responsible for the utterly destroyed package. The robots which replaced the humans are not working right yet.

Bierpower

Hooked
I don't know whats up with this new marketing tactic... but lately a lot of companies are using Pop up ads on their own website. Hey Dickheads... I’m here on YOUR website already... fuck off with that shit!!
My favorite is the quadratec flyer they email you has all of these parts listed and if you click on one they are "out of stock".

Ddays

Hooked
Why the fuck are there DJ's on satellite radio? The whole reason I got the damn subscription was so I didn't have to listed to some jackoff blabbing over the songs about some nonsense or telling everyone what interesting thing he or she did last night. Now they're on every damn SiriusXM station. :mad:
Cancel time is coming up quick

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why the fuck are there DJ's on satellite radio? The whole reason I got the damn subscription was so I didn't have to listed to some jackoff blabbing over the songs about some nonsense or telling everyone what interesting thing he or she did last night. Now they're on every damn SiriusXM station. :mad:
Cancel time is coming up quick
The $250 a year for the freaking radio is what gets me.

I try not to use Amazon as much as possible. But sometimes it’s hard to avoid. But good fucking lord their customer service can go fuck themselves. I get that some dude in India doesn’t have the answers but instead of just saying yeah I’m not sure what’s happening with that but give it a week to sort itself out, instead I’m at “an advanced shipping stage” and they want to repeat themselves four times. A simple “yeah that went to a third party shipper, and we can’t see their status but they normally take about a week”
Frustrating.
67DB4D1B-0249-4BBC-B639-26370DFEF942.jpeg
EB958FAB-F19B-4133-93D1-5846973E73CA.jpeg
16607095-8874-43EC-AD27-ACC64E57C658.jpeg
2AECDEC6-6EA3-46CD-BB73-353F50FC5D17.jpeg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I try not to use Amazon as much as possible. But sometimes it’s hard to avoid. But good fucking lord their customer service can go fuck themselves. I get that some dude in India doesn’t have the answers but instead of just saying yeah I’m not sure what’s happening with that but give it a week to sort itself out, instead I’m at “an advanced shipping stage” and they want to repeat themselves four times. A simple “yeah that went to a third party shipper, and we can’t see their status but they normally take about a week”
Frustrating.
View attachment 365996
View attachment 365997
View attachment 365998
View attachment 365999
Sounds like it’s in advance shipment stage and will be shipped soon. I would guess you’ll get an email with estimated delivery date and carrier details.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Frustrating.
View attachment 365996
View attachment 365997
View attachment 365998
View attachment 365999
At least he didn’t sugar coat it and tell you his name was Carl.

At least he didn’t sugar coat it and tell you his name was Carl.
Ha. I’ve talked with 4 different nice Indian people for this order. Hoping to get someone that actually has a baseline knowledge, fell short. This was the 4th, If it doesn’t get updated soon I’ll charge it back, I understand shit gets delayed, especially now, but to not even know if it’s delayed or not or it actually is on its way or not. Just made up shit to get people to leave you alone “Advanced” shipment. It either shipped or it didn’t. It’s either on a truck somewhere or it isn’t. There aren’t stages of being on a damn truck.

Then I see this on Tiktok, Amazon driver didn’t want to wait in traffic so went off-roading. How come I can’t get that kind of service? 🤣 198DE0A4-2705-4EB7-8CBC-A72ADA3B8694.jpeg

Top Bottom