Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

While pumping gas this guy tells me nice truck. I tell him it’s a Jeep and he still don’t get it and keeps calling it a truck. I just got in my Jeep and drove off while he was still talking. Uggg dumb ass

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exercise nuts who think it is perfectly acceptable for them to set up their exercise gear on roadways, causing motorists to have to queue up to pass, making us waste our fuel getting around them, meanwhile they think they are saving the planet. What arrogance. Come on, if you are not using your bicycle for transportation find a more suitable place to exercise.

It's 2018. Why do the National Weather Services announcements that come on the radio have to sound like Steven Hawking got fucking lit and hacked into the NWS broadcast system? Seriously, what was their budget for this potentially life saving system? $50 and a broke ass Speak-n-Spell someone found at a rummage sale?

It's 2018. Why do the National Weather Services announcements that come on the radio have to sound like Steven Hawking got fucking lit and hacked into the NWS broadcast system? Seriously, what was their budget for this potentially life saving system? $50 and a broke ass Speak-n-Spell someone found at a rummage sale?

Lol ain’t that the truth!

'50s tech at its finest. If you really wanna see something freaky, go take a look at the equipment they're still using in the air traffic control towers. 😱

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Stupid people piss me off. A couple days ago, a prisoner stuck an apple up his ass because he had diarrhea and was tired of walking up to the bathroom. So the best idea he could come up with is to stick an apple up his ass so he would not have to poo so much.

Stupid people piss me off. A couple days ago, a prisoner stuck an apple up his ass because he had diarrhea and was tired of walking up to the bathroom. So the best idea he could come up with is to stick an apple up his ass so he would not have to poo so much.

Good lord how low in the pecking order is this fool that he needed an apple sized cork? [emoji848]

🤣🤣🤣🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Jeep engineers.

Engineer A : " You know that intake manifold that uses 10mm bolts all around? Let's make that really far last bank bolt that you can't see but can only feel, let's make it a Torx25 instead. "

Engineer B: " Great idea! To add to that, most Torx25 bits come in half inch drive, so let's make sure the clearance in that area will never allow for a half inch drive ratchet!"

Fuck you guys.

Jeep engineers.

Engineer A : " You know that intake manifold that uses 10mm bolts all around? Let's make that really far last bank bolt that you can't see but can only feel, let's make it a Torx25 instead. "

Engineer B: " Great idea! To add to that, most Torx25 bits come in half inch drive, so let's make sure the clearance in that area will never allow for a half inch drive ratchet!"

Fuck you guys.
I have a 1/4 drive T25 if you need to borrow one [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-P550 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That used to bug me when we had a diesel. Or when people park at a gas pump to eat at whatever fast food chain is attached to the station.

Yeah that too. I was getting gas the other day and the lady next to me was sitting in her car, music blaring, and on her phone all while a guy behind her was waiting. I was irritated at this then her son, maybe 8 or 9 comes out and proceeds to try and pump the gas. He doesn't know what he is doing so he's yelling for her she is yelling back all while this poor guy is waiting.

Top Bottom