People suck sometimes and vandalized shit for no reason

Hell yeah, dogpile! Here's a blast from the past for both sides. I laugh my ass off at this every time I watch it.

Now I know why you're using this kind of logic. You're the same guy who couldn't get your winch to work because you didn't read the instructions. Then you blamed Warn for it. Then when members here pointed it out, you got pissed at us. Of course you'd be the kind of guy who would shoot someone over stealing your flag off off your Jeep.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/50320-be-careful-when-you-get-a-warn-zeon-platinum-winch

LOL! That thread was strictly for academic purposes, there was no real problem. I've read a lot of threads and post on other sites claiming that some people on this site like to ridicule and demean individuals just because they are less knowledgeable on certain things. And after that exercise and reading tons of threads and post on here, I have to agree that some on here do fit that description. but feel free to carry on with your discussion.

I've read a lot of threads and post on other sites claiming that some people on this site like to ridicule and demean individuals just because they are less knowledgeable on certain things. And after that exercise and reading tons of threads and post on here, I have to agree that some on here do fit that description.

No one here ridiculed you or demeaned you for being less knowledgeable on certain things. We said you are the kind of person that we really wish would not carry a weapon lest someone affront you and get shot.

No one here ridiculed you or demeaned you for being less knowledgeable on certain things. We said you are the kind of person that we really wish would not carry a weapon lest someone affront you and get shot.

I was referring to a different thread, not this one.:thumb:

LOL! That thread was strictly for academic purposes, there was no real problem. I've read a lot of threads and post on other sites claiming that some people on this site like to ridicule and demean individuals just because they are less knowledgeable on certain things. And after that exercise and reading tons of threads and post on here, I have to agree that some on here do fit that description. but feel free to carry on with your discussion.

Are you really that sensitive. We are all less knowledgeable on subjects than other people. And if you make false statements or ask for opinions, you will get feedback. You brought on the discussions.

Some people here don't mince words. But I've found nearly everyone who's been around for any period of time are good people. Can't or don't accept that fact???? Then maybe this place isn't for you. You won't hurt our feeling if you choose to leave.

You said you’d run over someone for stealing a flag. That’s a ridiculous statement. Don’t blame Wayalife, that that was pointed out to you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gotta agree with Sharkey on this one. Minute up step out with a weapon in this situation you’re the aggressor.

When in doubt, throttle out.

Wow !!!!
I still feel what happened to you was not right of course I don't know your complete story just like everyone else. I don't understand why your rights to express yourself in a law abiding manner is frowned upon here? Yet someone clearly violating your freedom to do so has been defended in the comments here and you should expect retaliation and deserve what you get. Gasp !!! Where has America gone ? That supports anyone stealing someone else's property ???

Haven't felt the need to touch this thread since last night, but I will respond to this. Of course I support expressing yourself in a law-abiding manner and in no way, shape, or form do I support the POS that took the OP's flags. The guy should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible. I simply took issue with the statement that you could exit your vehicle to address the situation, gun in hand, and end up on the favorable side of the law. I also take issue with the belief that you could simply back over the guy with impunity (although I can make a better argument for that than I could for starting a gun fight.)

If you leave a place of safety to intentionally put yourself in a dangerous situation, do not expect the protection of "stand your ground" laws. If you pull your weapon out but actually don't use it, chances are pretty damn good that you didn't have to pull it out to begin with. A charge of brandishing a firearm is a fantastic way to lose your right to carry a concealed weapon. Some of us value that right very much and, accordingly, we seriously consider the concept of a "reasonable fear of imminent peril or great bodily injury", and how it is applied in court.

Haven't felt the need to touch this thread since last night, but I will respond to this. Of course I support expressing yourself in a law-abiding manner and in no way, shape, or form do I support the POS that took the OP's flags. The guy should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible. I simply took issue with the statement that you could exit your vehicle to address the situation, gun in hand, and end up on the favorable side of the law. I also take issue with the belief that you could simply back over the guy with impunity (although I can make a better argument for that than I could for starting a gun fight.)

If you leave a place of safety to intentionally put yourself in a dangerous situation, do not expect the protection of "stand your ground" laws. If you pull your weapon out but actually don't use it, chances are pretty damn good that you didn't have to pull it out to begin with. A charge of brandishing a firearm is a fantastic way to lose your right to carry a concealed weapon. Some of us value that right very much and, accordingly, we seriously consider the concept of a "reasonable fear of imminent peril or great bodily injury", and how it is applied in court.
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sorry I didn’t make it clear enough sorry but I don’t not show it I just took it out of the holster to check the clip. I did not take it out of the vehicle just wanted to make sure I had it ready Incase it was need but it was not clear to the naked eye. Sorry for making it seem like I pulled it out of the jeep and flash it.

Sorry I didn’t make it clear enough sorry but I don’t not show it I just took it out of the holster to check the clip. I did not take it out of the vehicle just wanted to make sure I had it ready Incase it was need but it was not clear to the naked eye. Sorry for making it seem like I pulled it out of the jeep and flash it.

Like Sharkey said, I don't think anyone was directing those comments towards you. Nothing wrong with being prepared. That's not what that knucklehead was talking about. He was talking about starting an armed confrontation.

Top Bottom