People suck sometimes and vandalized shit for no reason

Wow !!!!
I still feel what happened to you was not right of course I don't know your complete story just like everyone else. I don't understand why your rights to express yourself in a law abiding manner is frowned upon here? Yet someone clearly violating your freedom to do so has been defended in the comments here and you should expect retaliation and deserve what you get. Gasp !!! Where has America gone ? That supports anyone stealing someone else's property ???

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow !!!!
I still feel what happened to you was not right of course I don't know your complete story just like everyone else. I don't understand why your rights to express yourself in a law abiding manner is frowned upon here? Yet someone clearly violating your freedom to do so has been defended in the comments here and you should expect retaliation and deserve what you get. Gasp !!! Where has America gone ? That supports anyone stealing someone else's property ???

No one here has stated he shouldn't have stood up for himself. What the rational people here are stating is that even thinking of pulling a gun on someone for ripping a flag off a vehicle is fucking stupid

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow !!!!

Who defended the thugs who did this to him?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow !!!!

No one has defended the actions of the perpetrator. I read pretty well.

I don't understand why your rights to express yourself in a law abiding manner is frowned upon here? Yet someone clearly violating your freedom to do so has been defended in the comments here and you should expect retaliation and deserve what you get.

Go back and read those comments you're referring to. I can almost guarantee NO ONE on the forum here is against free speech nor standing up for what one's beliefs are. But there CAN be consequences for certain actions. Example, go to an Anti-Trump pussy hat protest while wearing a shirt that says 'Bitch, Where's my dinner?' and see what happens. Or put on a bumper sticker that says 'White People Suck.' Again, see what happens. Just because you believe in something doesn't mean you need to go looking for trouble either.

It's too bad people think they have the right to cause harm or vandalize things just because they don't agree with it. Think of the outrage if you had a gay pride flag or something like that and this happened.

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom